SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i install the game? Can i install on sega genesis mini?

2 posters

Go down

How do i install the game? Can i install on sega genesis mini? Empty How do i install the game? Can i install on sega genesis mini?

Post  ether04 Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:39 pm

Hello everyone! Im new to this community. I would like to know if its possible to install the game to my Sega genesis mini. if so, can someone please provide the step by step guide. another question, how do I get to play the game? I downloaded version 5.2, I was able to unzip but what are the next steps?

Thank you

ether04

Back to top Go down

How do i install the game? Can i install on sega genesis mini? Empty Re: How do i install the game? Can i install on sega genesis mini?

Post  Teramussa Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:02 pm

ether04 wrote:Hello everyone! Im new to this community. I would like to know if its possible to install the game to my Sega genesis mini. if so, can someone please provide the step by step guide. another question, how do I get to play the game? I downloaded version 5.2, I was able to unzip but what are the next steps?

Thank you

Welcome! about the Sega genesis mini it's not possible. So far the only platform for SorR is the PC. About the installation, once extracted open the folder then just double click with the left mouse button on this file:

How do i install the game? Can i install on sega genesis mini? File_210

I recommend right-clicking on the same file and creating a shortcut to the desktop, that way accessing it even easier and faster next time.
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum