SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR 4 Max sound effects onto SORR Max Plus SOR4 BONUS SOUND EFFECTS

Go down

SOR 4 Max sound effects onto SORR Max Plus SOR4 BONUS SOUND EFFECTS Empty SOR 4 Max sound effects onto SORR Max Plus SOR4 BONUS SOUND EFFECTS

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:15 pm

Howdy all, this week I have been doing a bit of experimenting with sound. I have been looking through the streets of rage 4 game file and managed to extract some of the audio from the game. their are wav. files that have the characters, objects and environment sounds from the SOR4 game. I have imported SOR4 max attack sounds onto SORR remake`s Max. body slam, forward special and his air jump move now have the sound effects imported all from SOR4. but not only have I done that, I have changed some of the attack effects for the characters in the SORR game replacing the BK3 sound effects that was used in the game. anyway the download link is below, and as always, Enjoy.

Link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zty8ITrlkNm5DSUS4POV35L7Vy9a1Goh?usp=share_link

SOR 4 Max sound effects onto SORR Max Plus SOR4 BONUS SOUND EFFECTS Downlo10

Also forgot to mention, I'm still working on Maxes special defence sound wav. file, Ill update as soon as I have that ready.

Signal

Back to top Go down