SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORmaker v5.3 wishlist - Things the mod developers we *ACTUALLY* need.

+28
Axle Stone 1991
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Final Crash
SORDave
Don Vecta
Iceferno
Bridget GX
fuggles2k
DarkThief
Puzirkov
ricmagus
MentzWolf
RicardoXI
weealls
Maria Lourenço
Glisp
SteveSOR
Gaz9000
Zhinkairi
BlueFireZ88
E253MechaShadow
Charco
bareknuckleroo
SpideyKeiiti
Diavoletto
Mr.Din
Herb1e
E.Signal
32 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

SORmaker v5.3 wishlist - Things the mod developers we *ACTUALLY* need. - Page 5 Empty Re: SORmaker v5.3 wishlist - Things the mod developers we *ACTUALLY* need.

Post  tommyonsn Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:12 am

1. more languages, for example chinese
2. character can display its belong which sor, for example axel-sor1, axel-sor3
3. more characters for example elle-sor3
4. special attack can cancel others attack like sor4.
5. add some stages and characters of sor4

thanks

tommyonsn

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 likes this post

Back to top Go down

SORmaker v5.3 wishlist - Things the mod developers we *ACTUALLY* need. - Page 5 Empty Re: SORmaker v5.3 wishlist - Things the mod developers we *ACTUALLY* need.

Post  PurpleWhiteOut Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:03 am

After playing a lot of SoR4, I would love an update that includes a lot of SoR4 content like characters and enemies. Most of all (though it would take a TON of rebalancing), is I always want to juggle/hit enemies in the air and would love an option to toggle juggling on and off since it opens up a new way to play

PurpleWhiteOut
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  ElfenPlayer Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:29 am

Need improve speed game, like in V4beta. I mean it has features choosing fps 60 or 70. So it feels like fast action gameplay. And i don't know why if i play in Full Screen mode and then choose Normal 3x size, my fps game aren't 60 anymore.

Or improving character delay while they do normal attack. And bring back Mona&Lisa from V4beta, It's really fun and more challanging.

ElfenPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:16 am

Just thought of another: Character-specific routes.

This could be great for mods, especially ones with an ensemble of characters. Perhaps there could be alt-paths that are only open to a certain character you play as. Or there could be a way to implement a relay system like SOR2 3DS has.

It's not necessarily needed, but would be a fun feature.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mr x Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:56 am

if thet don´t wanna do v5.3 than a new team of developers should do it

mr x

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:37 am

I highly doubt it.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:04 am

SORDave, I also believe that.

Perhaps some of my suggestions on enhancing certain features including some of my ideas for SoRMaker that would be perfect for selected mods.  The removal of the Sound Effect and Character Voice test options in the Audio section resorted me to testing those sound effects via Windows Explorer if custom sound files were located in the data folder.
mr x wrote:if thet don´t wanna do v5.3 than a new team of developers should do it
And mr x was right about a new development team should create the latest version of Streets of Rage Remake to help keep the fangame project alive since Bomberlink started it back in 2003.

The galaxy's #1 SoR Remake player since 2014
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5