SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 Challenges & Insane Game-Play Videos

2 posters

Go down

Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 Challenges & Insane Game-Play Videos Empty Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 Challenges & Insane Game-Play Videos

Post  Blackblade34 Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I made one insane challenge in Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 version(I still love 5.1 better than 5.2)
however it's not my first mad challenge in the game and MAYBE won't be the last one either! 😁
The set up was about beating the MANIA difficult level with changing the game's AI system more specifically I turned the ,,ATTACK DAMAGE,, option into triple one(3x)and of course I've applied these changes to normal enemies and boss enemies as well!  
At first hearing probably you would think that I am a crackpot or something but the funny thing is I did beat this difficulty not long ago with double attack damage set up and I successfully made it through SOR2 route....
Now it was my time to do the triple attack damage one which is the ULTIMATE one really cos nobody has ever done this before! 😊
I used SOR3 type Blaze for that since she is one of my main characters however I used the SOR1 route cos honestly I was not entirely sure about I could make it on SOR2 route! Maybe not! 🤔
My game-play video is more than 1 and half an hour long, I played very carefully cos the damages the enemies cause are incredibly high f.e,: SOR1 type Galcia's baseball bat strike takes roughly 60% off of your health, Shouter's clawing attack is an instant kill if you get both of those 2 hits slash, Bongo's fire-blowing takes 50% damage etc....so you really most think over your strategies on there but mostly this is about skill really if you are asking an expert like me!
I am gonna think about to do the same challenge one day with starting the game 1 life only, but right now I will have a long long rest for a while for sure! 😂😂
Enjoy my video, you have any question please be my guest! 👍

This is my best speed-run with SOR3 type Blaze so far, but maybe I attempt to do a better run in the close future just a tiny little bit! Very Happy

A Re-edited version of SORRV5.1 just go on and watch it I am pretty sure of you will love this game-play entirely!  Very Happy  Very Happy  
Check the video info out as well!  

A No Death full game-play with my buddy FinalCrashSOR3 and with this video I have the MASTER 3(3 different deathless SOR run videos)No Death runs so I am proud of myself really! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Blackblade34 on Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

E.Signal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 Challenges & Insane Game-Play Videos Empty Re: Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 Challenges & Insane Game-Play Videos

Post  deathxxx Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:40 am

What sounds you are using in gameplay? I like them.

deathxxx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 Challenges & Insane Game-Play Videos Empty Re: Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 Challenges & Insane Game-Play Videos

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:56 pm

deathxxx wrote:What sounds you are using in gameplay? I like them.

Hi deathxxx!

I am not sure what you mean by sounds exactly, cos the only BGM I've changed in my folder is the final Mr. X. fight theme and it's called: ,,Revenge(Mr.X Boss Theme) [Styzmask Remix],,.
Besides the sound effects are little bit different cos I made some modifications in my DATA folder, if that's what you are asking!? 🤔
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down