SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvements to patch 5.1

3 posters

Go down

Improvements to patch 5.1 Empty Improvements to patch 5.1

Post  Final Crash Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:15 am

5.2 turned out to be a rather strange update. There are ideas for improving 5.1 - optimize resources - done (Weighs somewhere 40 mb), add additional languages ​​(not yet done), add HQ and Widescreen graphic filter (not done yet), improved Axel characters (left to add) I need to understand how create a new dat file for SORR. I used FPG_optimizer, quickbms, denoiser programs. Any help would be appreciated Smile
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

SORDave and E.Signal like this post

Back to top Go down

Improvements to patch 5.1 Empty Re: Improvements to patch 5.1

Post  SORDave Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:54 pm

Final Crash wrote:5.2 turned out to be a rather strange update. There are ideas for improving 5.1 - optimize resources - done (Weighs somewhere 40 mb), add additional languages ​​(not yet done), add HQ and Widescreen graphic filter (not done yet), improved Axel characters (left to add) I need to understand how create a new dat file for SORR. I used FPG_optimizer, quickbms, denoiser programs. Any help would be appreciated Smile

That sounds excellent to hear but also why not throw unused Beta stuff into it as well? Smile

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:34 am

SORDave wrote:
Final Crash wrote:5.2 turned out to be a rather strange update. There are ideas for improving 5.1 - optimize resources - done (Weighs somewhere 40 mb), add additional languages ​​(not yet done), add HQ and Widescreen graphic filter (not done yet), improved Axel characters (left to add) I need to understand how create a new dat file for SORR. I used FPG_optimizer, quickbms, denoiser programs. Any help would be appreciated Smile

That sounds excellent to hear but also why not throw unused Beta stuff into it as well? Smile

At least I need to understand how to create a new SorR.dat and put the optimized resources there and for the game to start. I can't think of adding beta content from SOR3 yet.But when I extracted resources from dat files, they are extracted from SORR.dat and SORMaker.dat into one folder. And I understand this. I asked for help on the forum just in case
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:58 am

Good point

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Signal Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:34 pm

I got my fingers crossed for those 5.1 improvements. Please save the Axels from abomination and give us that widescreen Smile
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:26 am

E.Signal wrote:

I got my fingers crossed for those 5.1 improvements. Please save the Axels from abomination and give us that widescreen Smile

Well Axels can be added from SoR1 Collection for V5 Vecta
and SoR2 Collection for V5 U. I really need to know which files belong to SorMaker.dat. When extracting resources from SORR, everything ends up in one folder and it's hard for me to figure it out. The first update for 5.1, I would corny, I would like to add an optimized resource size, then Axel from patches and then think about how to add a widescreen resolution and an HQ filter
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down