SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be this good on Mania not unlocking

2 posters

Go down

To be this good on Mania not unlocking Empty To be this good on Mania not unlocking

Post  NeoAxle Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:55 pm

Hello everyone,

First of all i apologize if someone else already did this topic before but it seems i can't unlock this trophy.

I've read that you have to beat the game on Mania difficulty but the trophy is still locked for me.

What am i doing wrong?

1.Beat the game on Mania with CPU friend Mr.X and Shiva SOR2 (Continues used, No Cheats Used, No Saves States Used)
2.Beat the game on Mania alone with Mr.X (Continues used, No Cheats Used, No Saves States Used)
3.Just beat the game on Mania alone with Mr.X (No Continues used, No Cheats Used, No Saves States Used)

Please don't tell me that i have to beat the game alone without losing a life and no continues used, because i don't think i can do that.

Thanks in advance for answering me.

PS: Fresh install no SoRR V5.1 Save file or settings, i started from scratch.

NeoAxle
Galsia

Ali Asghar likes this post

Back to top Go down

To be this good on Mania not unlocking Empty Re: To be this good on Mania not unlocking

Post  BlueFireZ88 Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:16 pm

I was able to get the Mania Achievement playing as SOR3 Shiva and CPU Friend Mr.X (Continues, No Cheats/Save States).

On factor not mentioned is what route did you take? Your only going to get the Mania ending by beating the SOR1 Route (Good Ending) or the SOR2 Ending (Which is my playthrough, including alternate routes to get there).
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Back to top Go down

To be this good on Mania not unlocking Empty Re: To be this good on Mania not unlocking

Post  NeoAxle Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:20 am

BlueFireZ88 wrote:I was able to get the Mania Achievement playing as SOR3 Shiva and CPU Friend Mr.X (Continues, No Cheats/Save States).

On factor not mentioned is what route did you take?  Your only going to get the Mania ending by beating the SOR1 Route (Good Ending) or the SOR2 Ending (Which is my playthrough, including alternate routes to get there).

Hello, i forgot to mention that i was playing the original SOR2 route all time, since i can get a maxmimum of lives there in the earlier stages. Good ending by defeating the real Mr.X

NeoAxle
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFireZ88 Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:40 am

With that I'm mind, I'm not sure why your not getting the Mania ending. Only thing I can think of is to check the game settings and if any cheats might be on in the shop. Cause it sounds like your doing everything else right otherwise.
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAxle Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:33 pm

BlueFireZ88 wrote:With that I'm mind, I'm not sure why your not getting the Mania ending.  Only thing I can think of is to check the game settings and if any cheats might be on in the shop.  Cause it sounds like your doing everything else right otherwise.

I've got the Mania Ending severals times, it's the trophy related that is not unlocking.

NeoAxle
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAxle Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:11 pm

NeoAxle wrote:
BlueFireZ88 wrote:With that I'm mind, I'm not sure why your not getting the Mania ending.  Only thing I can think of is to check the game settings and if any cheats might be on in the shop.  Cause it sounds like your doing everything else right otherwise.

I've got the Mania Ending severals times, it's the trophy related that is not unlocking.

Never mind, i've finally figured it out; some time ago i did change some setting in the AI Editor that's why i couldn't achieved the

first trophy (just reseted everything to default and i get it finally). 3 Trophies left i'm very happy.

NeoAxle
Galsia

BlueFireZ88 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down