SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A removed level that could be good to put in the remake!

+3
Don Vecta
bareknuckleroo
MrNeigh
7 posters

Go down

A removed level that could be good to put in the remake! Empty A removed level that could be good to put in the remake!

Post  MrNeigh Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:47 am

I was reading about the beta of street of rage 3 and I see a bike level that was interesting to me.
I'm talking about this one...
(Frick, I can't put a link) It's a level about a street in a motorbike, with so much blue and some interesting locations, it's easy to find in sega retro, on the "street of rage 3/Development" page

I don't know if "entertainment street" level it's a remake of this removed level, because in some parts it's similar to me, but a new bike level as a part of the exclusive levels in SORR could be so good, even as a common level it's good.

What do you think? We could see this level in a future update?

Update: segaretro.org/Streets_of_Rage_3/Development#Unused_Motorbiking_level_in_a_street.

(Put "https://" to go to the link)

Last edited by MrNeigh on Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrNeigh
Galsia

Back to top Go down

A removed level that could be good to put in the remake! Empty Re: A removed level that could be good to put in the remake!

Post  bareknuckleroo Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:55 am

That level's already in the remake, along with a few other bike/jetski routes. It's level 2.16: https://www.deviantart.com/tarsoflx/art/SORRv5-route-map-305478438

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Security likes this post

Back to top Go down

A removed level that could be good to put in the remake! Empty Re: A removed level that could be good to put in the remake!

Post  MrNeigh Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:43 pm

[quote="bareknuckleroo"]That level's already in the remake, along with a few other bike/jetski routes. It's level 2.16

Mm, nop, in the remake we have two bike levels, one in a bridge and the other one on a wasteland. The one I mention it's on a street, similar to "entertainment street" and that specific level only was seen on a australian magazine.

segaretro.org/Streets_of_Rage_3/Development#Unused_Motorbiking_level_in_a_street.

(Put "https://")

MrNeigh
Galsia

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm

I remember Joy Rabbit made an attempt to recreate this stage but she only could go as much, now that there's actually more screens probably I could try to replicate them, but to be inside a further version of SORR? I don't think so.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNeigh Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I remember Joy Rabbit made an attempt to recreate this stage but she only could go as much, now that there's actually more screens probably I could try to replicate them, but to be inside a further version of SORR? I don't think so.

Do you have a link to the Joy Rabbit work? I want to check it out Surprised
Well, no more screens are on internet, only the ones that appears on the link Sad the only thing I can imagine it's put that level on the "street of rage 3 ultimate for v5" mod if you or someone try to recrate it.

MrNeigh
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:56 pm

I have to agree you with there Don.

I think those things can be uesd for SORRMaker mods.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:42 pm

MrNeigh wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:I remember Joy Rabbit made an attempt to recreate this stage but she only could go as much, now that there's actually more screens probably I could try to replicate them, but to be inside a further version of SORR? I don't think so.

Well, no more screens are on internet, only the ones that appears on the link Sad the only thing I can imagine it's put that level on the "street of rage 3 ultimate for v5" mod if you or someone try to recrate it.

There you go:
https://mega.nz/file/xJsVDCbQ#xc8nxvml2lEtLkE1hCnf5V3o3qgHlrxldvnBxTQj4Vc

And yeah, I really wish we can see that level in full someday in a BK3 prototype (I'm the one who updated the segaretro article with the newest screens of that stage Smile )

Last edited by iceweb38 on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

SORDave, Puzirkov, RicardoXI and MrNeigh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Thanks for sharing Iceweb!

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:23 am

My theory is that the bikes on the street was the original stage 2-1, before a decision was made late in development to have that as a "traditional" stage and a new stage (Wastelands) replacing it, since being on bikes early on would be a very sudden shift in gameplay, and also being the only stage in the game where you actually fight on the city's streets.

Evidence: There's very few prototype screenshots of the "normal" 2-1 out there, and none at all for the Wastelands.  Furthermore, 2-1 in the final has a background that isn't particularly visually interesting compared to what came before it (possibly because you were only meant to see it zipping past), and the Wastelands is clearly unfinished.
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

SORDave and Security like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:36 am

iceweb38 wrote:
MrNeigh wrote:

There you go:

And yeah, I really wish we can see that level in full someday in a BK3 prototype (I'm the one who updated the segaretro article with the newest screens of that stage Smile )

Hakuyo

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Thanks a bunch Puzirkov! Very Happy

By the way,do any of you guys have Discord,just curious.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:15 pm

SORDave wrote:Thanks a bunch Puzirkov! Very Happy

By the way,do any of you guys have Discord,just curious.
Yes. I have discord

Hakuyo

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Nice,if any wants to know my Discord account so I can accept there friend request,I can send it to you all via messages

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:09 am

I do have Discord. That's how I usually work.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave and Puzirkov like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I do have Discord. That's how I usually work.

Cool,I'll send you a PM of my account you friend request me

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNeigh Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
iceweb38 wrote:
MrNeigh wrote:

There you go:

Wow, can you send us a link? I guess everybody and even the authors of the scenes gaves you the permission btw

MrNeigh
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:14 pm

MrNeigh wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:
iceweb38 wrote:
MrNeigh wrote:

There you go:

Wow, can you send us a link? I guess everybody and even the authors of the scenes gaves you the permission btw

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-5a1H72CkiNUUyzjpCOrRZuCI0ZE1eo/view?usp=sharing

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down