SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2)

5 posters

Go down

SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2) Empty SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2)

Post  StrangEveryman Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:11 pm

Hello everyone! I made 3 characters for SORR (version 5.2). I think it would be unfair if no one appreciates this. The essence of the mod: Yamato, Mona and Zamza are added to the game as playable characters. Perhaps I will continue to draw some more. Of these, Yamato looks less presentable as he was the first person I added to the game. I apologize if there are any mistakes in the text. I used a translator to create this note. The mod can be downloaded from the link: https://yadi.sk/d/Z9EMU4p2lcAVhQ
Here are some gameplay videos.

StrangEveryman
Galsia

Puzirkov, ShivaLovesRudra, SpideyKeiiti and Mehdi98 like this post

Back to top Go down

SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2) Empty Re: SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2)

Post  SpideyKeiiti Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:53 pm

Hey StrangEveryman! Puzir 'broadcast' your Mona and Yamato mod for v5.1 for us and I was wondering if Serrr was the only creator, I was wrong. First congratz on your effort on these characters because maaan, I imagine how much time we spent on playable characters. I'll check out Zamza when I get the opportunity.

I liked the fact of Mona releasing a magic aura when using a weapon, I even tried to make something similar to another character mod, but.. nah.. Now your Yamato was my fav. one with his shuriken throw and the assist of Hattori Hanzo on the special attack ^^

Donovan

Puzirkov and ShivaLovesRudra like this post

Back to top Go down

SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2) Empty Re: SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2)

Post  StrangEveryman Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:42 am

SpideyKeiiti, When I made the first version of Yamato, it was terrible. I had no idea how to properly work with sprites, control points and especially palettes. Therefore, in the first versions of the Serrr mod made corrections. Now I figured out a lot. I put the most effort into Zamza. I even abandoned it for a while, as I was disappointed that due to my inability to draw, I could not create unique sprites. And quite recently, I realized that I can take sprites from other games, and based on them, create what I need. I drew Zamza literally hundreds of real time clocks. I created the new sprites by redrawing characters from other games.
I removed Yamato's special attack with the support of Hanzo altogether. It seemed to me that this idea was not implemented very well.

StrangEveryman
Galsia

ShivaLovesRudra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SpideyKeiiti Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:33 pm

Really? When I played your Mona mod I thought you were a good spritter (At least, you did a better job than my Sor1 Classic Axel), I'm not skilled for sprites but I'm still trying, that's how we get got at, and lets not forget about the timing of inspiration

About the Hanzo, I think it was good implemented, I didn't expect for another warrior help and it was similar to a Morrigan move. But your mod your rules ^^

Donovan

Puzirkov and ShivaLovesRudra like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ShivaLovesRudra Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:00 pm

Good work! Thumbs up
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNY-7WleQtRyM6Tev3G_dKQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam[SOR] Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:44 am

SpideyKeiiti wrote:Really? When I played your Mona mod I thought you were a good spritter (At least, you did a better job than my Sor1 Classic Axel), I'm not skilled for sprites but I'm still trying, that's how we get got at, and lets not forget about the timing of inspiration

About the Hanzo, I think it was good implemented, I didn't expect for another warrior help and it was similar  to a Morrigan move. But your mod your rules ^^

Hey Spidey, I know this is kind of off topic but how the hell do you get these working on SoRr 5.2? I just recently downloaded the Final version of you and the others Maz but I can't seem to get it to work.

In the original post it says something about Data folder but I have no such folder in my version of SoRr 5.2.

Any help with this would be amazing.

Adam[SOR]

Back to top Go down

Post  SpideyKeiiti Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:44 am

Adam[SOR] wrote:
Hey Spidey, I know this is kind of off topic but how the hell do you get these working on SoRr 5.2? I just recently downloaded the Final version of you and the others Maz but I can't seem to get it to work.

In the original post it says something about Data folder but I have no such folder in my version of SoRr 5.2.
Any help with this would be amazing.

Sup. in your case you'll have to create the folder called 'data' on your SorR 5.1 / 5.2 root directory, as I did on this pic. Then move the .fpg files into this 'data' folder and the pal files into the palette folder

SORR BOSS PACK: Yamato, Mona, Zamza(version 5.2) Tutori10

Note: Maz and Classic Axel Sor1 are made for 5.1, if you try to put on SorR 5.2 you'll see some dirty "pixelated" dots on the sprite.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:54 am

This is the best SORR BOSS pack in the WORLD!!!! And all updated for v5.2? This is an incredible break-through, btw: Maz 5.2 is here:
http://www.geocities.ws/zakforradio/Maz5.2.7z
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down