SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda

5 posters

Go down

Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda Empty Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda

Post  Sshadow5001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:02 am

I've been having a play around with replacing characters and enemies and I actually had some luck. I was hunting around for sprite sheets from other games with similar sized sprite and I managed to come across Amanda from Strip Fighter 2 (yes that isn't a misspelling)
Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda 00110Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda 00210

I had attempted to make her into a playable character but turns out thats crazy difficult to do, so I had better luck and using her to replace a Mona and Lisa from SoR1 and it actually works really well, since she's a wrestler and Mona and Lisa like grabbing alot, I would have used Abadede but some of his sound effects are shared among alot of the male characters so it was either have her sound like a guy or all the guys sound like girls Doubtful

I made some tweaks to her sprites, partially because the FPG program seemed to keep messing up pixels with similar colors and also because...well  Embarassed
Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda 00311

...Anyway I made some custom palettes for her too
Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda Amanda12

1st row is skin
2nd row is darkest part of skin (Outline) and hair
3rd row are the gauntlets
4th row is Leotard

The sprites I used are from the Spriters Resource submitted by Maxim and also ripped from the Mugen character created by Namaguideran. then all sprites used were edited down to 16 colors and separated each part for easy customization by me.

Here's the download link, be sure to backup your Twins palettes if you want to use the normal twins again
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a2cvuyhvr96l8wh

Huh... Whats This?:

Last edited by Sshadow5001 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Even more fixes)
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda Empty Re: Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda

Post  Sshadow5001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 am

And I just realised some of the sprites in game have wrong colors, for whatever reason the colors for the wristband and leotard switch between one another...but i double checked my sprites I have backed up and they're correct...Imma try and fix it.

EDIT
Fixed
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda Empty Re: Enemy replacer Mona&Lisa with Amanda

Post  Don Vecta Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:30 pm

lol, amazing! Amanda wasn't the kind of choice I'd go for the judos, but.... hey, it's fun.

Guess gotta put these chicks on hold since I'm using a Judo as a boss for Vendetta, probably for another mod.

Great job!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Don Vecta wrote:lol, amazing! Amanda wasn't the kind of choice I'd go for the judos, but.... hey, it's fun.

Guess gotta put these chicks on hold since I'm using a Judo as a boss for Vendetta, probably for another mod.

Great job!
Thanks Very Happy I was actually working on trying to use her to replace Max but my god is it difficult when you gotta thing about the positions of the hands so weapons don't just float weirdly, though I am commissioning some custom sprites for her at the moment so maybe we'll see her as a character replacer in the future.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:43 pm

I guess something many players were looking for is to have enemy versions of playable characters. For example...

Robo X as Zan
Abadede as Max
Shiva-3 as Adam

We already have Shiva-2 as Axel-3 or Break. Not sure who could be a good replacement for Skate, though.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:30 am

Don Vecta wrote:Not sure who could be a good replacement for Skate, though.
Roo?
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:51 pm

vince wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Not sure who could be a good replacement for Skate, though.
Roo?
He can do, alright. Would look funny having Danch hitting him so he can do his Blitz, lol XD

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 am

Don Vecta wrote:Would look funny having Danch hitting him so he can do his Blitz, lol XD
And replace Danch by Adam Twisted Evil
Roo only does his Blitz attack after beeing whiped? I never made the connection.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimono Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Amazing work, I love it! Where do you find the fpg files, in SOR.dat?

I'd take a try at replacing an enemy and later playable characters if I had these ones.
Kimono
Kimono
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:The sprites I used are from the Spriters Resource submitted by Maxim and also ripped from the Mugen character created by Namaguideran. then all sprites used were edited down to 16 colors and separated each part for easy customization by me.

Hey Sshadow5001, nice hack! Have you considered resizing her? She looks so big compared to the standard SOR enemy size
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm honestly not sure how without it turning out really ugly and crushed, I picked her because she was a similar size to others in game. plus i originally wanted her to replace Max (Which is something I might be working on)
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:I'm honestly not sure how without it turning out really ugly and crushed, I picked her because she was a similar size to others in game. plus i originally wanted her to replace Max (Which is something I might be working on)

Ok, that makes sense Smile In case you might want to try again, I noticed during a quick test that you can make her just a little bit smaller (around 50x71) before you reach the point where it gets ugly and crushed
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:45 pm

oracle wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:I'm honestly not sure how without it turning out really ugly and crushed, I picked her because she was a similar size to others in game. plus i originally wanted her to replace Max (Which is something I might be working on)

Ok, that makes sense Smile In case you might want to try again, I noticed during a quick test that you can make her just a little bit smaller (around 50x71) before you reach the point where it gets ugly and crushed

Interesting, I'll have to look into it later.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down