SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE

+7
DarkThief
gravegun
vince
Puzirkov
SpideyKeiiti
Don Vecta
SORDave
11 posters

Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Empty H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE

Post  Herb1e Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:01 am

Finally, after two years of designing, testing, and fixing, the final version of DC Infiltrators is finished and available to download!

H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Title14

The Story: A few years after the events of Streets of Rage 3, the H.U.N.T.E.R. agency is called to Washington DC by a government operative named Greystone, after some strange and potentially dangerous occurrences happen. Mainly the sudden rise in gang activity in the city, all seemingly linked to one source, a mysterious figure named Malloy. There is also some suspicion surrounding the recently deceased Vice President, and the newly appointed one, Dorando, who appears to have a shady background. The most shocking thing to the H.U.N.T.E.R. agency was the spotting of former top ranking members of Mr. X's syndicate in DC, those including Bongo and Barbon. Shiva is also spotted in DC after going missing months earlier and being assumed dead! What kind of twists and turns will lie ahead for the team? Play the mod to find out!

Information: The mod contains eight stages all with original stage designs by Herb1e and Don Vecta. Many stages include alternate paths, and depending on which path you choose, you will get one of the five possible endings. The mod also includes alternate enemy palettes, which are NECESSARY for the story to make sense, as well as a custom data folder, including a new title pack and police sprites! (and a new custom enemy???)

H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh29
H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh30
H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh31

Screenshots:
H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh20 H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh21H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh22H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh24H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh25H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh26H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh27H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Snapsh28

Here is the full playthrough for the mod (Contains spoilers so watch at your own risk)

Download:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QOYHJkf-MFadsuUCBAoF3bP7VNbZkd0c/view?usp=sharing

Thanks to everyone who downloads the mod and try's it out, and make sure to let me know what you think of the mod. Anyways, have fun and enjoy!

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

SORDave, Puzirkov, saboteur, Rain, daniel2221 and SpideyKeiiti like this post

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Empty Re: H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE

Post  SORDave Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:09 am

At long last,the mod is out,thank you SO much to you & Don in creating this,I'll be playing this mod alot!

SORDave
Hakuyo

Puzirkov and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Empty Re: H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE

Post  Don Vecta Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:24 am

So here's finally it. It's our pleasure to introduce you DC Infiltrators, a collaboration mod with Herb1e and yours truly. The second "gaiden" of the H.U.N.T.E.R. series, this time it takes the team to the capital of the United States on the hunt of a presumed traitor that was found along with old members of the Syndicate, however, things are not as it seem and in the end they'll be involved in a darker plot that is threatening the security of the nation.
After I offered to support this mod while working in Streets of Kamurocho, we went further and tried to give a "solid" (as solid a beat 'em up can be) plot along with enhanced backgrounds and new places that will give you a 2D tour to Washington D.C. Hope you enjoy~!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave, Puzirkov and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SpideyKeiiti Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:46 am

Wow! I wasn't expecting the release for this month.

I still didn't played the full mod, but I did a small gameplay giving a try on the mod together with Yamato Char Mod. the new colorset for the Sor3 Bongo's made some things harder, because i always differ the SOR2 and SOR3 by their color

Small Review

If I knew anything about Washington DC the experience with the game would be better without doubt, but here go!

Enemy Placement
Beat the game 2 times, one in mania (continue from the run from the video above, but without Yamato until the end) and on Hard
and for both difficulties the game got a good enemy placement making the game fair enough to beat and I was happy don't seeing spam of SOR3 bikers
everywhere. Mixing only Knife Galsias with SOR3 robots was the best enemy combination I saw on the mod and Barbon with heavy enemies like 2 Mr.Xs is
fair enough too!

stages
As expected from you and Don Vecta, of course the stages are great, nice details on the background, shadows and things resized properly,
custom breakables and musics that fit perfectly on the stage.
I can see SOR4 inspirations on that Elevator (Stage 9 from SOR4) and obviously the airplane (Stage 11 SOR4), for the airplace I was expecting the Full Lift the Ground version instead the Spotify Official one, but no problem!

Story
Good one, follows the same quality from previous H.U.N.T.E.R. mods and as a good Beat'Em Up, different routes affect the storyline and the stage.
the cutscenes were made in the right way, using the SORR cutscenes pics for it and keeping the pixelated aspect.

"BackEnd" from Mod
Nice Idea removing the number from Stage Start and Clear, so the player can't know if the game is near the end or something in his first run and a good tip for future mods.

Problems (minor details)

- The wall collision is missing
H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Issue_10

- The Alternative "Go" Route Sign on the police car where I need to choose between go on foot or by car is a bit far from the car, I ran up into the car and nothing happens until I go down and up to the car again

In Overall the mod got aspects that looks like a recent beatEm Up, being by the stages and colors, choosen soundtrack and the new screen theme!

Congratulations for the Mod Herb1e and Don, I hope the others enjoy it much as I.

SPOILER
Now I need to beat it again on the mania, the game trolled me because I beat it on hard Mad

Donovan

Don Vecta, SORDave, Puzirkov and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Thanks for the review SpideyKeiiti, and I am glad that you enjoyed it and had a lot of good things to say.

As for the errors, I can look into those and maybe fix them for a future patch. Thanks for reporting them and make sure to try the other routes in the mod.

BTW All of the endings are accessible on all of the difficulties, so it is most likely you chose the routes that lead to a bad ending.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:18 pm

SpideyKeiiti wrote:Wow! I wasn't expecting the release for this month.

I still didn't played the full mod, but I did a small gameplay giving a try on the mod together with Yamato Char Mod. the new colorset for the Sor3 Bongo's made some things harder, because i always differ the SOR2 and SOR3 by their color

Small Review

If I knew anything about Washington DC the experience with the game would be better without doubt, but here go!

Enemy Placement
Beat the game 2 times, one in mania (continue from the run from the video above, but without Yamato until the end) and on Hard
and for both difficulties the game got a good enemy placement making the game fair enough to beat and I was happy don't seeing spam of SOR3 bikers
everywhere. Mixing only Knife Galsias with SOR3 robots was the best enemy combination I saw on the mod and Barbon with heavy enemies like 2 Mr.Xs is
fair enough too!

stages
As expected from you and Don Vecta, of course the stages are great, nice details on the background, shadows and things resized properly,
custom breakables and musics that fit perfectly on the stage.
I can see SOR4 inspirations on that Elevator (Stage 9 from SOR4) and obviously the airplane (Stage 11 SOR4), for the airplace I was expecting the Full Lift the Ground version instead the Spotify Official one, but no problem!

Story
Good one, follows the same quality from previous H.U.N.T.E.R. mods and as a good Beat'Em Up, different routes affect the storyline and the stage.
the cutscenes were made in the right way, using the SORR cutscenes pics for it and keeping the pixelated aspect.

"BackEnd" from Mod
Nice Idea removing the number from Stage Start and Clear, so the player can't know if the game is near the end or something in his first run and a good tip for future mods.

Problems (minor details)

- The wall collision is missing
H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Issue_10

- The Alternative "Go" Route Sign on the police car where I need to choose between go on foot or by car is a bit far from the car, I ran up into the car and nothing happens until I go down and up to the car again

In Overall the mod got aspects that looks like a recent beatEm Up, being by the stages and colors, choosen soundtrack and the new screen theme!

Congratulations for the Mod Herb1e and Don, I hope the others enjoy it much as I.

SPOILER
Now I need to beat it again on the mania, the game trolled me because I beat it on hard Mad

I have repeatedly said that I really like this mod. Usually we all glue different pieces of stages together, but here it is worth noting the many stages drawn. This definitely gives the highest mark. Very worthy stages. Music SUPER.
I really liked the shadows from the objects, it gives the opportunity to plunge into something new. The reflections from the shop windows adorned the mod very much. The new fighter made me very happy. I can only imagine how much work it took to make such a creation. Great job! Very Happy

Hakuyo

Herb1e likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:34 am

This is a run of DC Infiltrators obtaining the second of the five endings... basically, the worst you can get... and a rather grim one. Enjoy~!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Excellent news!
Is this mod compatible with v5.2?
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm

vince wrote:Excellent news!
Is this mod compatible with v5.2?
Nope, for now it is for V5.1, since the data files are for 5.1 and the mod doesn't include widescreen stages.

Donovan

vince and SORDave like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  gravegun Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:22 pm

Wow this is an excellent mod. Great job H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE 1f44d

gravegun
Galsia

Don Vecta, SORDave, Puzirkov and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:38 pm

Game-breaker: Both versions of Capitol Hill lead to the same ending. The version on stage 7-13 should be leading to stage 8-11, not 8-4. (luckily my old progress recovery room still loads on scene 16 in the absence of any new one, so I was able to return to the correct route after I discovered this*)

Also, the ending sequence is broken - it fails to jump stage on the first part, going back to the White House instead.

Now that's out of the way, I really enjoyed this one. Slightly disappointed that the routes kept merging (in terms of places visited), but the story paths are very well done. Difficulty isn't too high, but spikes at the right time. The graphics are amazing, some familiar bits but merged nicely into the new bits. And the soundtrack is superb, right up there with the best of them.

*I actually found the best ending first time around, so it could only get worse after that.
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:52 pm

DarkThief wrote:Game-breaker: Both versions of Capitol Hill lead to the same ending. The version on stage 7-13 should be leading to stage 8-11, not 8-4. (luckily my old progress recovery room still loads on scene 16 in the absence of any new one, so I was able to return to the correct route after I discovered this*)

Also, the ending sequence is broken - it fails to jump stage on the first part, going back to the White House instead.

Now that's out of the way, I really enjoyed this one. Slightly disappointed that the routes kept merging (in terms of places visited), but the story paths are very well done. Difficulty isn't too high, but spikes at the right time. The graphics are amazing, some familiar bits but merged nicely into the new bits. And the soundtrack is superb, right up there with the best of them.

*I actually found the best ending first time around, so it could only get worse after that.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the mod. I am happy that people are enjoying playing it as much as I did making it

For the game breakers, the error in 7-13 was just an oversight on my part. For everyone downloading the mod, just go into stage 7 scene 13 and change the next scene from 4 to 11(it will be fixed in the next update). As for the ending, I am not sure how it jumped to the white house. I tested it a number of times to make sure that did not happen so I will have to take another look.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  daniel2221 Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:46 pm

Great job! I really like your mod.
Very beautiful levels and musics I love you
daniel2221
daniel2221
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/@danchavyn?si=HXNCaAKfW3Tt4Azb

Puzirkov and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R presents: DC Infiltrators by Herb1e and WSE Empty Character palette problem.

Post  Final Crash Tue May 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Everything in the mod is fine except one. Character palette shows graphic artifacts
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri May 28, 2021 7:32 pm

The mod is great. I see a lot of work has been done. It's as cool as HUNTER. I noticed a bug after the end of the game (This is a return to stage 7). My question is - what kind of music (is it great) is used in this mod? Also enjoy the longplay for Adam Wink
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Don Vecta and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri May 28, 2021 7:34 pm

I discovered a good ending intuitively. I haven't even watched any videos
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Herb1e likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Fri May 28, 2021 9:22 pm

Final Crash wrote:The mod is great. I see a lot of work has been done. It's as cool as HUNTER. I noticed a bug after the end of the game (This is a return to stage 7). My question is - what kind of music (is it great) is used in this mod? Also enjoy the longplay for Adam Wink
Nice gameplay! I'm glad that you enjoyed our mod. As for the bug in the credits, I am not sure how this happened. It happened with somebody else as well. I will look into it for the next update. The music is just a collection of different songs that I like. The list of songs is in the game's credits (or you can just ask me if there is a specific song you want to know).

Donovan

Final Crash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sat May 29, 2021 2:25 am

The entire list of songs from this mod
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat May 07, 2022 8:57 pm

Herb1e wrote:
Final Crash wrote:The mod is great. I see a lot of work has been done. It's as cool as HUNTER. I noticed a bug after the end of the game (This is a return to stage 7). My question is - what kind of music (is it great) is used in this mod? Also enjoy the longplay for Adam Wink
Nice gameplay! I'm glad that you enjoyed our mod. As for the bug in the credits, I am not sure how this happened. It happened with somebody else as well. I will look into it for the next update. The music is just a collection of different songs that I like. The list of songs is in the game's credits (or you can just ask me if there is a specific song you want to know).

I have said many times that I really like this mod. I wanted to ask, or rather suggest. I've made changes to this mod and corrected some collisions. It seems to me that the forum should be offered to report who does what. For example, in some stages I made a better collision. And you, as the author, can check and, if you are satisfied, post a new version. This is to prevent someone else from doing repetitive work.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10TU-dCQz3FQB8omFTe3mq0NdlBKMxeKr/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qe3tnE5ASRdNyePF7xIrLx0HqRIKfFzT/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfMt1Yh1Nm6JoCyOMO-w1_HliGa9TtqM/view?usp=sharing
These are stage 3 files. Once again I will say that if someone plans to improve something or add it to the mod, then you can report it. Maybe it will be useful to someone.

Hakuyo

Herb1e likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Sat May 07, 2022 10:57 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
Herb1e wrote:

I have said many times that I really like this mod. I wanted to ask, or rather suggest. I've made changes to this mod and corrected some collisions. It seems to me that the forum should be offered to report who does what. For example, in some stages I made a better collision. And you, as the author, can check and, if you are satisfied, post a new version. This is to prevent someone else from doing repetitive work.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10TU-dCQz3FQB8omFTe3mq0NdlBKMxeKr/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qe3tnE5ASRdNyePF7xIrLx0HqRIKfFzT/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfMt1Yh1Nm6JoCyOMO-w1_HliGa9TtqM/view?usp=sharing
These are stage 3 files. Once again I will say that if someone plans to improve something or add it to the mod, then you can report it. Maybe it will be useful to someone.
Thanks Puzirkov. Yeah this fix was something that was missing from the original download link for the mod. I am not going to post a fully new download link to the mod with one stage fix but if you want to make more fixes then your more than welcome to and I will add them to the main download.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:37 pm

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Herb1e likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:03 am

Final Crash wrote:
I'm glad to see that your still enjoying this mod over a year after it has been released. Very Happy

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzir Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:48 am

Herb1e wrote:
Final Crash wrote:
I'm glad to see that your still enjoying this mod over a year after it has been released. Very Happy

I like very much this is mod!!!

Puzir
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down