SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game!

3 posters

Go down

Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game! Empty Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game!

Post  DarioMattei Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:14 pm

Hey peeps,

Decided to put out a couple of SORR games.

This will be my first official(ish), to(re)teach myself some mod skills and get back on the bicycle.
Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game! Title10

A second more epic (personal) game will follow. One I've been tinkering for years but never was really that happy with (nor motivated) but now feeling it a bit more.

Wow, the scene here is dead.lol. Which is kinda perfect for my second game (based on the apocalypse).

As for this game, more details will follow.

Basically gonna recycle some mod stuff already out there with my own personal spin, and try to make it to art. Even if it is just trash art. But only of the highest kind, of course! Which is a very "Tarantino" thing to do. And now many Tarantino mods out there, or not very good ones. So want this one to be one of the first, without the typical cliches that seem to dilute or confuse past efforts.

In any case, I'm always for colloborating! Hmu if you want in. Will give credit to any and everyone involved if I borrow ideas or stuff from others, of course.

P.S. Couldn't change my other account name. Decided to just say f*** it and create a new account. Plus the fresh start feels right. Cheers everyone!
DarioMattei
DarioMattei

Don Vecta and Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 like this post

Back to top Go down

Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game! Empty Re: Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game!

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:42 am

Screenshots? Details?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game! Empty Re: Dario Mattei Presents Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" the Game!

Post  DarioMattei Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:24 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Screenshots? Details?

Would like to do you one better. Since you are the Mr.Miyage of SORR mods I would like to send you a beta when I have one.

I know you're busy with other projects like FF/SF'89. And feels like everyone is burnt out of modding on this site. Hard to gauge interest.

But would love help with this. Has a lot of potential! Started off with me fixing things on another mod for my own personal tastes and then I struck gold and realized there was some opportunities here. Seriously, there isn't a single good Tarantino video game out there. Mostly because he hates them.lol But one of my secret weapons is I am in possession in amazing taste in cinema and video games that I practically try to learn this shit as another language. So while my skill set pales in comparison to say you and Cat, I make up for it in imagination, cunning and (if God allows me) hard work.lol

In any case, would like at least attempt to give this a good final polish once I have a good beta ready. And any other help you'd be willing to offer if you see the same potential here as I do.

Thanks for your interest! An honor, to be sure.

Peace.
DarioMattei
DarioMattei

Don Vecta and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:59 pm

Alright, alright... looking forward from what you can come up with. I'm a Tarantino fan myself so I expect something nice.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Rain and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:53 pm

DarioMattei wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Screenshots? Details?

Would like to do you one better. Since you are the Mr.Miyage of SORR mods I would like to send you a beta when I have one.

I know you're busy with other projects like FF/SF'89. And feels like everyone is burnt out of modding on this site. Hard to gauge interest.

But would love help with this. Has a lot of potential! Started off with me fixing things on another mod for my own personal tastes and then I struck gold and realized there was some opportunities here. Seriously, there isn't a single good Tarantino video game out there. Mostly because he hates them.lol But one of my secret weapons is I am in possession in amazing taste in cinema and video games that I practically try to learn this shit as another language. So while my skill set pales in comparison to say you and Cat, I make up for it in imagination, cunning and (if God allows me) hard work.lol

In any case, would like at least attempt to give this a good final polish once I have a good beta ready. And any other help you'd be willing to offer if you see the same potential here as I do.

Thanks for your interest! An honor, to be sure.

Peace.

If you need help with your work you can message me and ill try to provide help when I can. I currently do character sprite work though. but if you need a helping hand for stages I can try to give some insight.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down