SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy

2 posters

Go down

Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy Empty Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy

Post  Longstrom Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:47 am

Hi,

I watched several videos on this, and I'm trying to figure out how to unlock the trophy where Max power bombs Abadede. I was wondering if there is an easy way for me to do this. I was able to do it this way, but I DID NOT get the trophy.

- I set Level to EASY
- I set the cheats for Infinite Life
- I set Stage Selected 4 Scene 4 to cut through the crap and get to Abadede.

I set him up, and was able to power bomb (the grab from behind and then jump up and then hit the attack button to drop his butt on my knee) - but it still didn't give it to me.

Am I doing something wrong? I guess I can set the Level to Normal (or something harder) - but I'm just wondering if there is an easier way. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Longstrom
Galsia

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy Empty Re: Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:33 pm

ongstrom wrote:Hi,

I watched several videos on this, and I'm trying to figure out how to unlock the trophy where Max power bombs Abadede.  I was wondering if there is an easy way for me to do this.  I was able to do it this way, but I DID NOT get the trophy.

- I set Level to EASY
- I set the cheats for Infinite Life
- I set Stage Selected 4 Scene 4 to cut through the crap and get to Abadede.

I set him up, and was able to power bomb (the grab from behind and then jump up and then hit the attack button to drop his butt on my knee) - but it still didn't give it to me.

Am I doing something wrong?  I guess I can set the Level to Normal (or something harder) - but I'm just wondering if there is an easier way.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

You did the wrong move.

The powerbomb it's done from the front and pressing the button used to peform advanced blitzs attacks while not having any stars.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy Empty THANK YOU for the info

Post  Longstrom Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:49 am

OMG!!!! I had no clue about this move. Thank you very much for the info. I was able to get the triumph.

Longstrom
Galsia

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy Empty Re: Unlock Max Power Bomb Trophy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down