SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE - STAGE & FINAL BOSSES DEFEAT TUTORIAL

Go down

STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE - STAGE & FINAL BOSSES DEFEAT TUTORIAL  Empty STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE - STAGE & FINAL BOSSES DEFEAT TUTORIAL

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:58 am

Hello guys ladies!

As a professional Streets Of Rage player I give you some advices tips and methods about how to destroy some stage bosses(final bosses)which I really recommend all of you! Very Happy
Follow my instructions carefully!

In this Stage Boss & Final Boss Defeat tutorial video I show you how to beat the stage,sub final bosses with intensive and useful attacking methods.
Some of those bosses like Barbon or R.Bear are moving quickly and perform clever strategies against players so it's really not easy to take them out we can
say the skill-level is very important at this point and as long as you don't get many hits from them you're okay!

Abadede is very strong stage boss but not intelligent, you can take him out easily with 2-3 stars special attacks if you keep the distance from him
every time when he performs that body-slam attack just make sure you running back a little bit and attack him down qucikly after he reached the ground,
or you making a little sidestep and grab him behind but 2nd option is risky, he could hit you during this process so keep it in mind!

Barbon is the most trickiest stage boss in SORRV5.1 game he uses air-throw very often and not easy to get entirely close to him! Make sure u r using
many sidesteps and try to get one line with him and using the strongest attacks against him quick!

Rudra as an original(new)stage boss I can't say she is a tough opponent but try to avoid her star-throwing especially the quicker one, use lot of jumping kicks
and when she is running to you just wait for her to jump and u execute an invincible special move fast which with u get her for sure!
When she is behind the field(between the 2 fire-cups)and performing her special kicking-down attacks and multiple herself, try to find the real one and keep chasing
her, I know it's not easy but the more you keep failing the harder job is gonna be to defeat her!
Anyway don't worry about her outfit! That outfit is Dark Shadow's costume and I did not use all the Rudra's BMP files only those ones they are necessary in
SORMAKER, but I didn't modify anything on her hitboxes!

Escape scene: Just make sure you beat Shiva as soon as possible, the first option is to use all the guns, bazooka and take him out with them qucikly or you push him
down of the skyscraper top which is the 2nd option but with this method you can save more time for yourself!

if you want more boss-defeating videos from me just let me know and tell me which stage boss you have problem with!?
Thanks!!! 😉
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down