SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

barred from shop

3 posters

Go down

barred from shop Empty barred from shop

Post  toph_bei_fong Sat May 23, 2020 6:17 pm

I got barred from the shop. I finished the game with Rudra after and the shop still isn't open. Could someone help? She took some money at the end as well but I still can't get into the shop.

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

barred from shop Empty Re: barred from shop

Post  Security Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm

toph_bei_fong wrote:I got barred from the shop. I finished the game with Rudra after and the shop still isn't open. Could someone help? She took some money at the end as well but I still can't get into the shop.
Maybe you accidentally visited the shop early in the morning and without noticing it, you took an item without paying, while Blaze was asleep with ZZZs above her head? You need to pay up post item theft, although i do not know the exact sum. I never happened to play early in the morning and trigger that instance, lol. Keep at beating the game (complete run-through) and revisit shop, eventually the debt should be settled.
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Senyorita_Fielding Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 pm

Same thing happened to me. I didnt notice the zzz's, because it shows a 5% chance which I thought was some sort of bonus cost reduction.

Beating the game should just fix it no problem.

Senyorita_Fielding
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  toph_bei_fong Sun May 24, 2020 1:59 am

Senyorita_Fielding wrote:Same thing happened to me. I didnt notice the zzz's, because it shows a 5% chance which I thought was some sort of bonus cost reduction.

Beating the game should just fix it no problem.

it was early in the morning like 3AM and yeah she was sleeping. I didn't know what was going on because I've never seen it before. So I tried to buy Rudra and she kicked me out of the shop but I still had Rudra. And she chases you at the end of the first SOR2 level as well. But I finished the game, and she took some money but I was still unable to get into the shop so I deleted that save and started over.

Also I notice on windows 10 this game has frame rate and stuttering issues. I've tried two different PC builds on windows 10 and you get frame rate drops and stuttering here and there. I've tried compatibility modes, and it fixes it a little on windows 7 compatibility but it's awful when you switch it to windows XP mode.

but I installed windows 7 on one of my builds and it runs it with no issues.

Has anyone noticed this at all?

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Senyorita_Fielding Sun May 24, 2020 6:12 am

Only issues I've had is when I play in my mac or when I play outside in the heat.

Senyorita_Fielding
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down