SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1

3 posters

Go down

New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1 Empty New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1

Post  Teramussa Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:40 pm

new blaze skin for the store! Blaze SOR1's outfit! Thanks to the members of the SORR: Studio group who suggested the outfit!

print:
New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1 25_07_10

Just put the file in the data folder. Made and tested only on SORR v5.1!

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/gJQwzDLI#vOSe-iMR3eoPIGxkGahfXw]

Exclamation
Note: the sleep animation hasn't been verified yet, please, if you see her sleeping make a record and report! I need to make sure that the control point is well adjusted! if inconsistencies are found in the positioning of the animation, an update will be made to solve it. Thanks!

Last edited by Teramussa on Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

SORDave, Puzirkov, Iceferno, Herb1e, daniel2221 and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1 Empty Re: New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:44 pm

Wow this is off the chart. Seriously How do you do it bro, This is amazing. I have some SOR1 Blaze bikini outfit with dfferent colours SOR 5.1 but that's not done yet. This is outstanding. cheers cheers cheers

Edit: I'm going to join your discord asap, I have been having trouble with the accounts on my end but when that's done I will join, I apologise if I'm late.

Signal

Teramussa likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1 Empty Re: New Blaze SHOP/Tienda MOD - Skin SOR1

Post  Teramussa Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:24 am

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Wow this is off the chart. Seriously How do you do it bro, This is amazing. I have some SOR1 Blaze bikini outfit with dfferent colours SOR 5.1 but that's not done yet. This is outstanding. cheers cheers cheers

Edit: I'm going to join your discord asap, I have been having trouble with the accounts on my end but when that's done I will join, I apologise if I'm late.

Thanks! Razz
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:42 pm

Looks good, but I was kind of expecting the Blaze 1 face too.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down