SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star)

4 posters

Go down

Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star) Empty Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star)

Post  vince Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:11 am

https://vk.com/topic-33851370_27507857?post=2367
SORR - Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors

Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star) T4upYwNRMrU

Creator Dan STAR.

Description.
Another fan mod about Sailor Moon!
In this story, fashion you have to help as always Usagi. And there will be meetings!
With girls, with Sailors and with a new hero This is Tuxedo Musk!
He will help you. Also you will meet villains without them of course nowhere. They will disturb you.
Someone to kill from the villains need someone at all will scoff at you. Timers in the game should not be afraid but one that can redirect to the same stage.
Timers in this mode DO NOT EXPLOSE!
You will also meet with a Starlight trio who they will need help from you. But which one? Play mod!
You can find in the game many lives. And also from the enemies will drop food if there is no food at the stages, then do not be afraid there is a chance that enemies will leave food when they die.
There are Russian dialogues, but in the dialogs from the SORR team only Blaise and Axel.
In the fashion of 8 levels and quite large can be said.
It takes place somewhere 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Want new adventures? And also save and help?
Then go ahead to the adventure!

(google Translation)

Link:
Code:
https://yadi.sk/d/jNmvNHwlV3i68Q

vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star) Empty Re: Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star)

Post  Persephone Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Another Sailor Moon MOD? Wow

I will try it later, then I will compare it with Sailor Moon created by cm_blast so I know which one is better.
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star) Empty Re: Sailor Moon - Returns Sailors (by Dan Star)

Post  vince Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:04 pm

CM-Blast mod is an hommage of the game from Arcade. This mod doesn't come from another game, it's more an hommage to the anime.
I don't know if you already played to Dan Star mods, they are... special. Often full of enemies like a survival, with many badly incrusted elements in the background... but sometimes his mods are good. Let's try this one.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Took a quick look at the video... nah, I'll pass. Doesn't seem a mod that pleases me graphically neither liked the enemy positioning.

I'm looking for something to play, but nah, this one didn't like.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:34 pm

I tried this mod recently and noticed that the video cutscenes take too much free space (I tried using FPG Edit to compress the data and help reduce the file size). Not only that, I could understand what these characters are saying in Japanese AND Russian!

I am not sure about the idea of using video cutscenes in an SORMaker mod like this one – that was MY idea and I explained that feature to Don Vecta and vince when I play tested my own mod, namely K9.5 Remake (which had to be pushed back to 2019-2020 due to time constraints). Moreover, unlike the mod I created based on a cartoon-style project, the animated videos were NOT in full screen.
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

For information, this mod is the sequel of another one by Dan Star :
SORR - Sailor Moon
https://vk.com/topic-33851370_27507857?post=1692
Download:
https://yadi.sk/d/6e5FpTiKtxn9W

And the first one already used videos in cutscene. And it was already a disaster (freezing, images missing...).
vince
vince
Electra

saboteur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down