SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here

+50
bareknuckleroo
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Tolle
Hansuke
pot2fox
Herb1e
joewolf
Red Jack
Cm_Blast
Darksenin
lamducle
xxDerVxx
Blackblade34
justjamie
vince
Quantum
Konfetraff
Iceferno
Shiva the Destroyer
TheWolfe
Sshadow5001
Charco
Don Vecta
celestinx
Doomerzan
loftyD
Cosmo
bazzza
Fibonacci
Krizalid
Waruiva
tzeism
SORMAKER
weealls
JoyJoyfulRabbit
iceweb38
El Gambito
Rocketeer Raccoon
Boss
Xenovant
Shiva
Shadow Fist King
Mr.Din
BigDarsh
thenomad
Benny26
KReed
Saven
54 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Questions and Share Tips Here

Post  Sshadow5001 Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:52 pm

Alright it's been what feels like 100 years. I cannot for the life of me remember what FPG Editor I used before. I've had a whole new computer since then and I cannot find the one I used to use. It was really easy modifying contact points on. it isn't FPG Edit 2005 or 2009 or 4.0.

EDIT
Nevermind it was Smart FPG Editor
https://bitbucket.org/dacucar/smart-fpg-editor/downloads/
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

pot2fox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Questions and Share Tips Here

Post  pot2fox Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:30 pm

[quote="Sshadow5001"]Alright it's been what feels like 100 years. I cannot for the life of me remember what FPG Editor I used before. I've had a whole new computer since then and I cannot find the one I used to use. It was really easy modifying contact points on. it isn't FPG Edit 2005 or 2009 or 4.0.

Actually thanks! that helped a lot!!! ( the thing is tho... i do not know how to create tthose stages like, 16 bit style, i have searched and I couldnt find anything related to it, do oyu have any idea? )

Thanks once again ! Very Happy
pot2fox
pot2fox
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansuke Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:48 am

How do you delete save game files of mods?

It's not in the savegame folder in the root of the game.
Hansuke
Hansuke
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:03 am

Hansuke wrote:How do you delete save game files of mods?
It's not in the savegame folder in the root of the game.
savestate.sor in the mod folder. For example:
C:\...\SORR\mod\games\Adam's Story\savestate.sor
vince
vince
Electra

Hansuke likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tolle Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:57 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been playing SoRr since v1 and I've been lurking around the forum for a while, so finally I decided to officially join you. I started to create my first mod (demo expected in a few days) but I have a problem - Some of the songs are slow and low-pitched. I know there was some discussion about that long ago, but the offered solution sounds too complicated, so I hope that there is some known solution by now, after a few years and several new versions. I repeat - only SOME songs are "broken", which is kinda weird. Any hints? Thanks in advance Smile

Tolle
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:53 pm

Tolle wrote:Hello everyone!

I've been playing SoRr since v1 and I've been lurking around the forum for a while, so finally I decided to officially join you. I started to create my first mod (demo expected in a few days) but I have a problem - Some of the songs are slow and low-pitched. I know there was some discussion about that long ago, but the offered solution sounds too complicated, so I hope that there is some known solution by now, after a few years and several new versions. I repeat - only SOME songs are "broken", which is kinda weird. Any hints? Thanks in advance Smile
I remember having a similar problem when I would download songs from certain sites for SORR mods.
The reason it sounds off is probably because the hz are too low or high. The easiest way to fix it is to use an audio editor (I used audacity) and where it says project rate (hz) and a number, set the number to 44100. Hopefully this can be helpful

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

Back to top Go down

Post  Tolle Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:19 am

Herb1e wrote:
I remember having a similar problem when I would download songs from certain sites for SORR mods.
The reason it sounds off is probably because the hz are too low or high. The easiest way to fix it is to use an audio editor (I used audacity) and where it says project rate (hz) and a number, set the number to 44100. Hopefully this can be helpful

Thank you for your answer, I'm still hoping to avoid the necessity to use an audio editor. If it means anything, when I try to use the official songs (from music folder), it seems like retro songs sound okay, while the modern ones are problematic. I also implemented some of my own music and some of the tunes sound correctly while some of them don't, which is strange because I made them all on the same music-making website. Thanks anyway, I'll see if I can find what makes the difference and I'll report here if I find the solution.

Tolle
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:23 am

I'd really like to mix up stages from SoR 1–3 in a new order. Is this possible?
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:37 am

Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg wrote:I'd really like to mix up stages from SoR 1–3 in a new order. Is this possible?

Make a mod of it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:34 am

Don Vecta wrote:Make a mod of it.
And how do I do that?
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Galsia

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:42 pm

You'll need to learn how to use SoRMaker like other modders have:

https://sorr.forumotion.net/f8-tutorials

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Don Vecta and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Cool, thanks. I've been looking through there, but I haven't found anything that details re-arranging the order of the default stages. I'm not interested in creating new stages. Is changing the order of the default stages possible?
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:16 pm

Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg wrote:Cool, thanks. I've been looking through there, but I haven't found anything that details re-arranging the order of the default stages. I'm not interested in creating new stages. Is changing the order of the default stages possible?
No

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:11 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg wrote:Cool, thanks. I've been looking through there, but I haven't found anything that details re-arranging the order of the default stages. I'm not interested in creating new stages. Is changing the order of the default stages possible?
No

That's too bad. It appears this option used to exist in v4, correct? Why was it removed?
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:17 am

Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:
No

That's too bad. It appears this option used to exist in v4, correct? Why was it removed?
No, it wasn't

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:28 am

Is there a workaround that allows black to be used as an opaque color in an FPG file? Or can anyone recommend a color to use in place of black?
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 6 Empty I am new and clueless, and want to at least play around with SORmaker

Post  Budderhydra Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:03 am

I have played through the whole game and loved it to death, and recently got into it again in a burst of boredom.
But I wanna play around with the SORmaker. And the problem is is that I think I may have messed it up or something?
Everything is running pretty smoothly, but I ended up purchasing it before I purchased everything else in the shop. And since I couldn't access the AI editor until I purchased and used the recolor tool, I figured I just needed to purchase and play with everything in order to utilize it.

But I still can't figure out how to even open the SORmaker level editor! I assume it would be the application in the file called 'SORmaker'. but that just opens up a level list!

What am I doing wrong?

Budderhydra
Galsia

Budderhydra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:02 pm

Can you provide a screenshot of this issue?
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Budderhydra Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:13 pm

Rain wrote:Can you provide a screenshot of this issue?
Okay. There is the application called SORmaker in the folder that I would think would open up the SORmaker proper. I cannot put in a link with the images because I am new, nor can I paste screenshots.

And instead of an editor, it opens to what I presume to be a list of mod levels, which I haven't played any of.

And if I open it in SORR, it opens to the same thing except full screen.

If I can send you links through PM's, I can show it to you properly.

I am just really small-brain and I am sure it's a simple fix.

Budderhydra
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:31 pm

Yes please send me a message
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 6 Empty On the subject of Me being unable to open SORmaker.

Post  Budderhydra Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:07 pm

Rain wrote:Yes please send me a message

Okay, if my message didn't reach you, imma try this. Just take out the spaces below.

h t t p s : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / I 1 t J t W o

Budderhydra
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:54 pm

oh i see now you just don't have the mod installed in the right spot you put the mod you want to play in the folder called "mod" the the folder called "games"
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Budderhydra Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:29 pm

Rain wrote:oh i see now you just don't have the mod installed in the right spot you put the mod you want to play in the folder called "mod" the the folder called "games"

I feel like I am misunderstanding you, or you are misunderstanding me, because there is nothing in SORRv5>mod>games.

I don't want to play a mod, I want to use SORmaker. The editing software that allows me to make SOR levels.

EDIT: I'm sorry if that came out as rude, I wanted to clarify, and I was tired at the time I sent...

Budderhydra
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:18 pm

Budderhydra wrote:
Rain wrote:oh i see now you just don't have the mod installed in the right spot you put the mod you want to play in the folder called "mod" the the folder called "games"

I feel like I am misunderstanding you, or you are misunderstanding me, because there is nothing in SORRv5>mod>games.

I don't want to play a mod, I want to use SORmaker. The editing software that allows me to make SOR levels.

EDIT: I'm sorry if that came out as rude, I wanted to clarify, and I was tired at the time I sent...

Smile Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 6 Sorr10
I dream to find this stage in sorr5.1. Does anyone know where this step comes from?

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:16 pm

Pretty sure it comes from OpenBor I have seen the stage on a few SoRmaker mods(don't remember which ones)
Rain
Rain
Electra

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next