SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullscreen Vsync BUG

2 posters

Go down

Fullscreen Vsync BUG Empty Fullscreen Vsync BUG

Post  BTr Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:19 am

Hi, everytime i set the game to run fullscreen and turn Vsync on, when i come back to title it automatically turns it off. So i'm having so much tearing and stutters. In windowed mode it Works flawlessly but i dont like playing It windowed because it's Very small and i'm running the game on an arcade cabinet.
I tried change from 60fps to ilimited but the game runs too fast this way.
I tried force vsync on in NVidia control panel but have no sucess. Any tip?

My arcade rig is an i7 7700, 8gb ddr4, gtx 1060 6gb lastest NVidia drivers, windows 10 pro x64 updated creator's edition.

It happens in my TV via HDMi 1080p and on cabinet's monitor via DVI 900p.

BTr
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Fullscreen Vsync BUG Empty Re: Fullscreen Vsync BUG

Post  Sshadow5001 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:49 pm

BTr wrote:Hi, everytime i set the game to run fullscreen and turn Vsync on, when i come back to title it automatically turns it off. So i'm having so much tearing and stutters. In windowed mode it Works flawlessly but i dont like playing It windowed because it's Very small and i'm running the game on an arcade cabinet.

My arcade rig is an i7 7700, 8gb ddr4, gtx 1060 6gb lastest NVidia drivers, windows 10 pro x64 updated creator's edition.

Try downloading OBS and preview the game through that in fullscreen.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  BTr Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:
BTr wrote:Hi, everytime i set the game to run fullscreen and turn Vsync on, when i come back to title it automatically turns it off. So i'm having so much tearing and stutters. In windowed mode it Works flawlessly but i dont like playing It windowed because it's Very small and i'm running the game on an arcade cabinet.

I will try, but How could this app help me with this issue? I tried borderless window, force vsync, less desktop resolution...none worked. Im curious with this OBS..

BTr
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:31 pm

BTr wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:

I will try, but How could this app help me with this issue? I tried borderless window, force vsync, less desktop resolution...none worked. Im curious with this OBS..
OBS is a program most people use for recording or streaming PC games. what you can do is boot up SoRR in windowed mode, then preview the game in OBS (it runs with no delay) and then view the OBS preview in fullscreen.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down