SoRR Fullscreen launcher (4K support!) [PC]

Go down

SoRR Fullscreen launcher (4K support!) [PC] Empty SoRR Fullscreen launcher (4K support!) [PC]

Post  Kane on Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 am

SoRR supports 800x600 as the only fullscreen resolution. Since this game was designed with a custom engine that is neither OpenGL nor DirectX, none of the popular game mods like ENB or SweetFX will be of any help in giving you fullscreen in a resolution other than 800x600.

This launcher... It effectively keeps the game windowed in its original form and does a calculated zoom based on the resolution of your desktop to fill the screen.

Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmUFzq_H8hk

Download: mediafire.com file/00122yxuhjw7xv0/SORRFullscreen.zip/file

Check the ReadMe file in the download link on how to install and use the launcher.
Kane
Kane
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SoRR Fullscreen launcher (4K support!) [PC] Empty Re: SoRR Fullscreen launcher (4K support!) [PC]

Post  Final Crash on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:14 am

Now the game works for me on the full screen. My embedded displays-> Properties-> Enlarge the image to the size of the full panel.I did the settings of the AMD video card Very Happy
Final Crash
Final Crash
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SoRR Fullscreen launcher (4K support!) [PC] Empty Re: SoRR Fullscreen launcher (4K support!) [PC]

Post  isamu on Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:12 pm

Any chance the game will eventually be re-written on a new engine that is either DX11, Vulkan or OpenGL, if only to take advantage of the improvements and features they offer?

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:43 am

Interesting, I always wanted to do this, with many failed attempts with SweetFX
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down