SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope)

2 posters

Go down

Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope) Empty Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope)

Post  Name? Why not zoidberg? Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:33 pm

I click the box under the sprite, then I go to the board. Apparently a box is supposed to show that color when I click ti but it has never done that for me. What did I do wrong, Also names do not save at all please help!

Name? Why not zoidberg?
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope) Empty Re: Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope)

Post  iceweb38 Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:17 am

Hi there, let us clarify :

SoRR (english) : the appropriate forum for asking your questions about SORR. That's where your question fits in so I will move the subject over there.

SORmaker : the appropriate forum for showing your mod or eventually asking question about how to use the SORmaker.

Offtopic : as it names implies, to talk about anything not related to SORR or SORmaker.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope) Empty Re: Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope)

Post  Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Now it's in the correct topic...

Hint: Uncheck Read-Only

Back to top Go down

Palettes are not working! (put into right catagory this time I hope) Empty Reply

Post  Name? Why not zoidberg? Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:44 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Hi there, let us clarify :

SoRR (english) : the appropriate forum for asking your questions about SORR. That's where your question fits in so I will move the subject over there.

SORmaker : the appropriate forum for showing your mod or eventually asking question about how to use the SORmaker.

Offtopic : as it names implies, to talk about anything not related to SORR or SORmaker.

Ah, I understand now thanks! I am very new to this thread.

Name? Why not zoidberg?
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down