SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palette editor not working?

2 posters

Go down

Palette editor not working? Empty Palette editor not working?

Post  FaceFister Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:17 am

Hey everybody! Only just discovered this awesome game, but I'm having an amazing time with it. So much nostalgia!

I was looking forward to making a bunch of custom palettes, only to find that I couldn't seem to actually swap any of the colors. I can move the cursor around, select a color from the gradient, and click all the buttons on the screen, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to actually select what colors I want to replace. I tried clicking every which way, every button on my controller, then switched to keyboard and tried every button of the default keybinds. I literally have no clue what I'm doing wrong. All I want is to make my punchy bois pretty colors!

Am I just an idiot? I really hope the answer is that simple, but I honestly don't know what I could be missing here... Neutral

FaceFister
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Palette editor not working? Empty Re: Palette editor not working?

Post  Urcricket Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:14 am

FaceFister wrote:Hey everybody!  Only just discovered this awesome game, but I'm having an amazing time with it.  So much nostalgia!

I was looking forward to making a bunch of custom palettes, only to find that I couldn't seem to actually swap any of the colors.  I can move the cursor around, select a color from the gradient, and click all the buttons on the screen, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to actually select what colors I want to replace.  I tried clicking every which way, every button on my controller, then switched to keyboard and tried every button of the default keybinds.  I literally have no clue what I'm doing wrong.  All I want is to make my punchy bois pretty colors!

Am I just an idiot?  I really hope the answer is that simple, but I honestly don't know what I could be missing here... Neutral  

You need to use the mouse. I know... kind of silly, but you'll see the cursor in the upper left corner.

Urcricket

Back to top Go down

Post  FaceFister Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:58 am

That's what I'm doing, but nothing actually happens when I click on the colors I want to change. I'll pick a color I want from the gradient, and it will save the RGB values, but I'll get no response at all when I click on the colors in the palette that I want to replace. Even the online manual says it's all done with the mouse, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong lol...

Have you gotten it to work before? If so, tell me exactly what you did, please!

FaceFister
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  FaceFister Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:23 am

Sorry for the double post, but just in case anybody suggests this, I already tried it. Sad

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t461-name-palette-editor-trouble?highlight=name+editor

FaceFister
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down