SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoR3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Back From Break

+14
LaGsDAI92
Security
88fighter
celestinx
scalliano
graylandertagger
DarkThief
iceweb38
Tarma
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Don Vecta
KFCutman
Mr.Din
Charco
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SoR3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Back From Break - Page 3 Empty Re: SoR3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Back From Break

Post  graylandertagger Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:16 am

CajNatalie wrote:Zan's is always in progress.
The ETA is just always in the future. Razz
If it's as good as Adam's Story i'm sure it will be worth the wait.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

SoR3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Back From Break - Page 3 Empty Re: SoR3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Back From Break

Post  scalliano Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:18 am

CajNatalie wrote:(Break shot)

I think I'm in love ...
scalliano
scalliano
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  88fighter Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:07 pm

what about of release date ?
88fighter
88fighter
Galsia

https://vk.com/id112984837

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Two weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:15 pm

88fighter wrote:
what about of release date ?
two weeks more from it's initial release date every time someone asks, so I'd say about 2028 now Very Happy

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  scalliano Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:15 pm

I thought it was a Total Recall joke ...
scalliano
scalliano
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:11 pm

DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Like I said a while ago, I started a heavy break with only bit-by-bit progress in V5.
I took the break watching Star Trek, playing other games, making my SoR3 hack, all the while looking back to V5 on the side so I can recharge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 am

I'm making the beta public!
Download and enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:15 pm

This mod is great, I look forward to the final release.

Nice to see someone else watching Star Trek. (I don't want to take over this thread, but click the spoiler to read more about Star Trek.

Star Trek stuff...:
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:42 pm

I'll wait for the final version, don't want to spoil anything before that. Razz

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Mr.Din wrote:I'll wait for the final version, don't want to spoil anything before that. Razz
But that link won't let you down...

Back to top Go down

Post  88fighter Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:14 pm

CajNatalie wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:I'll wait for the final version, don't want to spoil anything before that. Razz
But that link won't let you down...
Very funny) Seriously,we very wait your mod.It's no joke) I hope so release very very soon Very Happy
88fighter
88fighter
Galsia

https://vk.com/id112984837

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:24 pm

I have faith in caj! I LOVE her (mods)! No joke, this is the very first time throughout my entire gaming "life", that i am waiting up for a mod of an amateur remake, with MORE fervor and zeal, than i would have towards a professional, triple A game! Caj, I LOVE YOU(R MODS)! Keep up the good work, i am rooting for you! The 1/2 collections and the Golden Rage treat, were like a dream! I can't remember when was the last time i enjoyed a game that much!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:46 pm

I finished ToS, I finished Next Gen, I finished the Movies, and I saw Voyager all-through ages ago... just DS9 & prequel series to go.
Fuck the Reboot.

I guess I can do the last two scenes of the mod soon. Razz
Yeah there's only two scenes and their surrounding cutscenes.

Last edited by CajNatalie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : u)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:55 am

I took a nap at work, dreamt this was finished and posted on the completed mods board only to visit now and realize it was a dream. I Am Disappoint

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:55 am

Battlebutt beta is open so I'm too occupied with that to've finished.
BabyRage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:10 pm

One scenestage left.
The biggest; the greatest final walk ever.

Vecta put together something spectacular for me to play with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:35 pm

I am drooling all over my keyboard for this mod!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Beta final is mounted, but we still see so much potential.
Vecta's working on adding extra foreground details, and then we still have one last layer to crown the masterpiece.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon May 02, 2016 9:25 pm

CajNatalie wrote:Beta final is mounted, but we still see so much potential.
Vecta's working on adding extra foreground details, and then we still have one last layer to crown the masterpiece.
FUCK YEAH! Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  DamianD Tue May 03, 2016 1:21 am

So excited can't wait thanks Cajnatalie and Don Vecta sunny

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2016 1:44 am

It's done.
Final test phase begins.
Then two weeks.
Then release.

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue May 03, 2016 7:52 pm

You're gonna love the design of the last epilogue stage... let's say... you've never seen a classier penthouse before in your life. Well, as classy as any taste a mobster without prior classic education can be, of course, but certainly classy, nevertheless. Cool

SoR3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Back From Break - Page 3 Snapshot_zpstgtxtxqo

Coming up soon a gameplay video of this epilogue...

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed May 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next