SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition

+29
Raf Arin
Jason8956
oracle
vuLCan Karayan
bufs
YMB9Shinzou
Puzirkov
mariocanales
Sshadow5001
Swamp
Kyu Rain
BareKnuckleRoo2
graylandertagger
Doomerzan
crystalix
JoyJoyfulRabbit
KOManiacJim
scalliano
Security
celestinx
BigDarsh
Rocketeer Raccoon
DamianD
William Assunção
Charco
Tarma
bazzza
Mr.Din
Don Vecta
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition

Post  mariocanales Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 am

thank you sshadow and ty cajnatalie.

mariocanales
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition

Post  Puzirkov Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:27 am

mariocanales wrote:thank you sshadow and ty cajnatalie.

Yes! I like very-very much this mod !!! Streets of rage forewer!!!
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:15 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, premiering a run of SOR1 for v5 going the BKM route with Axel-1 and CPU BKM Java (Blaze BKM). This is a warm-up for something that it's cooking behind the scenes. Enjoy!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:03 am

Updated. Rather significant update.

This mod has received the Megamix treatment, so it is now on par with the SoR2 mod.

Anyone who can mirror the download, feel free to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:45 pm

The work I've been doing recently has been finally released. After how much I dislike the 8-bit route myself I had to do something about it... well, just hope you guys like my rendition of the mods... and recreating a couple of beta screenshots into full made routes along with Din.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  YMB9Shinzou Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:19 pm

How do I install this mod? I don't see a readme or anything in the original post about setting it up. Maybe I'm missing something but I feel like there is a lot of assumption of knowledge.

YMB9Shinzou
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  YMB9Shinzou Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:57 pm

Tried installing this myself to complete failure.. I think I got the half of it right(That had little instructions) but the folders and files that didn't I don't have the first idea where to put them. Could someone give me a basic step-by-step of where I'm supposed to put each part of this download? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

YMB9Shinzou
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:11 pm

You put the mod folder here:
Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition - Page 4 Mod_in10

You will have a result like this:
Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition - Page 4 Looks_10

This is assumption of knowledge because anyone looking to download mods will know this from looking at the Prototype.
It's basic playmods101.

The only reason instructions are included for palettes and data, is because these are modifications people found that can be applied outside of the simple mod framework that B made... they're nuanced.

As I say to people "I'm not a tutorial" so this explanation is probably rather abrupt.
Good luck anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  YMB9Shinzou Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:43 am

Well it's a shame you feel that way because if it's as simple as you make out then the amount you would have to put as installation instructions would be very minimal and a great help to anyone wanting to try out your mod. Seems like you put a lot of work into it and it's great from what I can tell.. think I have all the features working but who knows.

YMB9Shinzou
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:06 am

It's rather that, by now, someone on this site should've made a tutorial for that, since it's a general thing that applies to any mod.
There are pages and pages of tuts on this site.

Oh yep, here it is...
https://sorr.forumotion.net/t75-tutorial-how-to-play-a-mod

It's right there at the top of the tut page. That's kind'a... an awkward thing to complain about now I think about it.
Oh well, enjoy the mod. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:01 pm

CajNatalie wrote:Ah damnit, there's always something. Razz
The exact frame YT picked for Bazzza's video thumb helped me find the error.

Patch
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxndac1h7d75yem/SoR1%20Object%20Patch.rar?dl=0
A sprite had non-transparent black where it should have been transparent. Fixed in all object files.
Most people won't notice, but if you want it perfect, get this patch.
I can not find this patch, the link does not work. Does anyone have this patch?

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  bufs Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:14 pm

Puzirkov wrote:

Patch
A sprite had non-transparent black where it should have been transparent. Fixed in all object files.

I believe that you don't need that patch if you are using the latest version.
bufs
bufs
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:05 am

bufs wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:

Patch

I believe that you don't need that patch if you are using the latest version.
Thanks!

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  vuLCan Karayan Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:49 pm

How I can use it?

vuLCan Karayan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:37 am

CajNatalie wrote:Updated. Rather significant update.

This mod has received the Megamix treatment, so it is now on par with the SoR2 mod.

Anyone who can mirror the download, feel free to.

Thank you so much for this masterpiece !!! Everything is worked out to the smallest detail, everything is lively and beautifully animated. The following stages aroused great delight:
Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition - Page 4 Ouo20

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:01 am

CajNatalie wrote:Oh well, enjoy the mod. Very Happy

who better than CajNatalie to make a retro remake of Streets of Rage 4 some day? Monocle
oracle
oracle
Fog

SORDave, Puzirkov and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition - Page 4 Empty Something is missing

Post  Jason8956 Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:38 am

it's not the ultimate collection from SOR 1 because the mega CD version is not here.
It need the real voice sample from the mega CD to be completed.
I saw people on you tube using the real voice sample but I don't know how they manage to do it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Jason8956

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:49 pm

oracle wrote:
CajNatalie wrote:Oh well, enjoy the mod. Very Happy

who better than CajNatalie to make a retro remake of Streets of Rage 4 some day? Monocle

Only CajNatalie Can Do Better Smile

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Raf Arin Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:45 pm

There have been some updates to the collection  Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition - Page 4 1f42d
custom models and maybe other things but I don't remember the last version well enough to know.

Raf Arin
Raf Arin
Galsia

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:21 am

And this is yet to be the definitive edition. We're about to launch the Vecta Edition 2021 with all the custom characters and all the major modifications coming up. Stay tuned.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave, Puzirkov, Rain, Raf Arin and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Based Juju Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:40 pm

Is there a new link for this mod so I can play it on 5.1? I would like to try this mod out along with BKM Blaze as well.
Based Juju
Based Juju
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  MARTIN98 Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:44 am

Based Juju wrote:Is there a new link for this mod so I can play it on 5.1? I would like to try this mod out along with BKM Blaze as well.

Hi download from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q8mNam1KNJCgKv1MWpJlxnL1NvdLyx3G/view
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSchoolGamer2024 Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:18 am

MARTIN98 wrote:
Based Juju wrote:Is there a new link for this mod so I can play it on 5.1? I would like to try this mod out along with BKM Blaze as well.

Hi download from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q8mNam1KNJCgKv1MWpJlxnL1NvdLyx3G/view

ALTERNATE LINK

GOOGLE DRIVE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l2eK2bKWOTh3dXoQyqXtZbjLXuoYloE0/view?usp=share_link
OldSchoolGamer2024
OldSchoolGamer2024
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:22 pm

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Don Vecta, Puzirkov and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4