SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado

+3
Cm_Blast
Charco
cptPauer
7 posters

Go down

Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado Empty Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado

Post  cptPauer Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Work in progress. Absolutely playable.
"Famicom" is because of the plot and cutscenes (Princess Noiram, Marion is not involved, etc). Not censored.

DD3 screenshots:

Download link: mega / yadisk

Last edited by cptPauer on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 am; edited 12 times in total

cptPauer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado Empty Re: Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado

Post  Charco Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Nice to see another new mod and modder  Smile 

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado Empty Re: Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado

Post  cptPauer Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:20 pm

thx

cptPauer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Thu May 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Played your mod, but I get stucked in stage5 scene3: The first Tiger appear, he jumped against me. Then I kick him and though he died in the pit, but he went over the pit and land in the platform to the left, so I couldn't continue.

I recommend you add some free scroll in this parts (if you know how to do it).

PS: Is funny play a Double Dragon game with Mortal Kombat music XD.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  cptPauer Sat May 31, 2014 3:29 am

Cm_Blast wrote:Played your mod, but I get stucked in stage5 scene3: The first Tiger appear, he jumped against me.
It's very rare bug.
Tiger can jump over pit, so if you wait a little, he could jump to you too. =) You can also close the game by pressing alt+X or F12 and start game from this level again.
I dont know the way how to make free scroll. =( It seems that Sormaker does not allow such things.

cptPauer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat May 31, 2014 3:41 am

cptPauer wrote:
I dont know the way how to make free scroll. =( It seems that Sormaker does not allow such things.

It does. There's an icon in events of a camera with an arrow, that's the area that allows you to backtrack and free roam in the selected area with the camera lock. In order to make it work there's some conditions:

1. Camera lock icon has to be out of 3 grids before the end of the scene.
  2. the character should reach the point where the camera lock is in order to backtrack and allow to free roam.
  3. There should be enemies present.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Sat May 31, 2014 1:06 pm

ptPauer wrote:

Is Like Vecta said.

Here an imagen so you can see how works.
You need to walk trough the red arrow (reaching the stop), and then you can go back and foward to the blue arrow.

Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado Scroll12

Last edited by Cm_Blast on Sat May 31, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Sat May 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Cm_Blast wrote:
ptPauer wrote:

Is Like Veta said.

Here an imagen so you can see how works.
You need to walk trough the red arrow (reaching the stop), and then you can go back and foward to the blue arrow.

Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake by Oketado Scroll12
Arcade of the Three Kingdoms, oh, I'm like it, I don't know what to say. Surprised 

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Sat May 31, 2014 2:21 pm

6566328 wrote:Arcade of the Three Kingdoms, oh, I'm like it, I don't know what to say. Surprised 

I have this mod posted in another topic if you like to try.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  cptPauer Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:21 am

Thx for info, now it working  Thumbs up 
Now I'll fix it  Smile 

cptPauer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:59 am

Cm_Blast wrote:
6566328 wrote:Arcade of the Three Kingdoms, oh, I'm like it, I don't know what to say. Surprised 

Finished already? Of course, I want to try it,I played Arcade of the Three Kingdoms in the past

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 pm

6566328 wrote:
Cm_Blast wrote:

Finished already? Of course, I want to try it,I played Arcade of the Three Kingdoms in the past
https://sorr.forumotion.net/t208-streets-of-rage-remake-mod-warriors-of-fate

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 am

Don Vecta wrote:
6566328 wrote:
Cm_Blast wrote:

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t208-streets-of-rage-remake-mod-warriors-of-fate
OH,It was this, actually I didn't see, thanks Don Vecta

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:07 pm

A bit of topic, but really curious. You are chinese, you like beat them up, and you like Capcom Tenchu wo Kurau II. The thing is I know there is a Taiwanese compagny that bought "the three kingdom" licence to make a new beat them up series on the arcade.

Knight of Valour (western) aka "Sangoku Senshi" (japan), and I'm not sure about the chinese name (maybe sangoku something).

I found the two first quite interesting, though a bit too easy, but I've only play the first two, and I know there are still some that came out in asia around 2011. Have you ever play it? Do you like/play those?

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:28 pm

BigDarsh wrote:A bit of topic, but really curious. You are chinese, you like beat them up, and you like Capcom Tenchu wo Kurau II. The thing is I know there is a Taiwanese compagny that bought "the three kingdom" licence to make a new beat them up series on the arcade.

Knight of Valour (western) aka "Sangoku Senshi" (japan), and I'm not sure about the chinese name (maybe sangoku something).

I found the two first quite interesting, though a bit too easy, but I've only play the first two, and I know there are still some that came out in asia around 2011. Have you ever play it? Do you like/play those?
Warriors of Fate, yes, there is a line in the Chinese platform, I often play with my friend Warriors of Fate, together with the platform of course, I most love is the streets of rage V5

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:21 am

Warriors of Fate, yes, there is a line in the Chinese platform, I often play with my friend Warriors of Fate, together with the platform of course, I most love is the streets of rage V5
Okay seems my question was not very clear.  Embarassed

1992: Capcom CPSI "three kingdom" Beat Them Up game
Warriors of Fate aka Tenchi wo Kurau II (I love it, you love it, we love it and that's cool!)

1999: IGS 'three kingdom" Beat Them Up series
Knights of Valour aka Sengoku Senshi
I've play the two first one (1999 and 2001) but didn't follow the series.
The last opus are from 2011, 2012 and it is taiwanese.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_Valour

Did you try those game? Did you like it?  Idea

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 am

BigDarsh wrote:
Okay seems my question was not very clear.  Embarassed

1992: Capcom CPSI "three kingdom" Beat Them Up game
Warriors of Fate aka Tenchi wo Kurau II (I love it, you love it, we love it and that's cool!)

1999: IGS 'three kingdom" Beat Them Up series
Knights of Valour aka Sengoku Senshi
I've play the two first one (1999 and 2001) but didn't follow the series.
The last opus are from 2011, 2012 and it is taiwanese.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_Valour

Did you try those game? Did you like it?  Idea
Knights of Valour is more famous than Warriors of Fate in China, however, little did I know about it, I just love Warriors of Fate

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  DEIA GAMES Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:07 pm

oh nice cpt Bauer . if you play mod in 8 bit stages
i have also mod content stages from  nintendo famicom games
this the link if you want see it
https://sorr.forumotion.net/t259-prison-in-the-world-of-video-games

DEIA GAMES
DEIA GAMES
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 am

Ok you are just trolling now. Be careful.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cptPauer Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:26 am

New version. Big update. 6 years anniversary!

Here is 4 mods that are not present in any collection, for some strange reason
Download link: mega / yadisk

Double Dragon 3 Beta
Double Dragon 3 Classic
Street of Myrtana
WWF - Minimum Rage (not mine!)

DD3 screenshots:

Myrtana screenshots:

cptPauer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down