SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr!

+2
Danshimaru
Puzirkov
6 posters

Go down

Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr! Empty Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr!

Post  Puzirkov Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:45 pm

Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone!!! SORMAKER!!!
Mods about Double Dragon have already been released several times. I must say that the locations turned out to be quite interesting and beautiful, very suitable for our fighters. The only thing is that fighters from the shogi of the first part would be better suited here. Then the locations would look even more interesting. And in general, a wonderful mod, an interesting moment of choosing items. So, enjoy, comment, do not remain indifferent.
Download and enjoed https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrOsefqiAkCBiLYBiwbqFMJ3nB8tmOZS/view
cyclops
Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr! Double13

Hakuyo

Danshimaru and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr! Empty Re: Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr!

Post  Danshimaru Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:41 pm

thx for mod!!!
Danshimaru
Danshimaru
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr! Empty Re: Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr!

Post  Don Vecta Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:07 am

I just played it and tried to record something, but game's too broken in the last part I've got Game Over'd. I can't say that I enjoyed it. It needs some serious tweaking in some areas and make those annoying pits in the last stage to just reduce HP instead of killing you completely.
I couldn't finish the recording, it was rather embarrassing to see the whole broken area.
Also, that resizing of stage one looks really awful. I don't think it looks good at all, by the other hand, the whole new layers in China, Egypt and Italy, the multi platforms in Japan looked real good. I also loved the concept of the stores. Very clever.
Some areas, like in Japan or Egypt, if you keep walking ahead it takes you to repeat the whole stage or worse, in the case of Egypt after defeating Hiruko, they return you to that broken Rosetta trap room, where I lost all my lives! That sucks!

Maybe I'll try it later when I'm less moody. I hate to lose by some really poor design concepts.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:44 pm

Very nice MOD dude. Going from one country to the another one is a pretty idea. Honestly, I don't feel this MOD is too hard (aside from Kickboxer swarm in underground cavern of Egypt).

As for the last pit which Don Vecta was complained before, well, for anyone who playing it for the first time and didn't know what supposed to do, they will most likely die there. However, if you look closely, there are some letters with red color which you can step on it safely. And interestingly, these letters will make a word "roseta" if you read it from the right to the left. So, I think that's a great concept to create a final riddle for the players before reach the final battle.

After defeating Hiruko, Mummy, and Cleopatra, I've completed the game. Thanks for the MOD

(Too bad my CPU ally didn't make it to the final part. He was killed on that final riddle xD)

Double Dragon 3 The Rosetta Stone by Serrr! M6Ywn0h
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Final Crash and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

daniel2221 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:38 pm

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:33 pm

Interesting. Hope it plays more fairly than previous Double Dragon mods I've tried.

Also, on the subject of remixes:

Italy (Streets Of Rage 2 Remix)
China (Revenge Of Shinobi Remix)
DD1 - Billy & Jimmy's Theme (Streets Of Rage 2 Remix)

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down