SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga

+11
HeroBorn
Mr.Din
Shiva
Charco
iceweb38
Saven
Tarma
Don Vecta
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga - Page 3 Empty Re: The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga

Post  Don Vecta Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:01 pm

Have you ever wanted to put an effect where a door suddenly breaks up and an enemy comes out from the building or area? Well, now it is possible and I'm using this effect in H.U.N.T.E.R.! Very Happy

The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga - Page 3 Doorbreak00_zps8c9db4fe
The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga - Page 3 Doorbreak01_zps2659c378

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Have you ever wanted to put an effect where a door suddenly breaks up and an enemy comes out from the building or area? Well, now it is possible and I'm using this effect in H.U.N.T.E.R.! Very Happy

Stop this madness immediately! Very Happy

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:26 pm

That is a really cool idea, good thinking!

EDIT: I was just thinking, you could even add something like BKIII Axel as on object and have him as Break. Animated objects can have up to 3 frames of animation and as his idle stance is 1-2-3-2, it would look smooth. The replaced object takes on the values of the original object, so, if you replace the alien egg, he will even explode when hit ! Cool

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:01 am

Charco wrote:That is a really cool idea, good thinking!

EDIT: I was just thinking, you could even add something like BKIII Axel as on object and have him as Break. Animated objects can have up to 3 frames of animation and as his idle stance is 1-2-3-2, it would look smooth.  The replaced object takes on the values of the original object, so, if you replace the alien egg, he will even explode when hit ! Cool

That's the closest thing we could get to have Break in SORR, lol

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Have you ever wanted to put an effect where a door suddenly breaks up and an enemy comes out from the building or area? Well, now it is possible and I'm using this effect in H.U.N.T.E.R.! Very Happy

Smart and so pretty! Nice one bud! Cool

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:48 am

Hey Don. I haven't been visiting this forum because of studying lots of subjects. How is the mod creation going?
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:27 pm

HeroBorn wrote:Hey Don. I haven't been visiting this forum because of studying lots of subjects. How is the mod creation going?

Hey.

Well, jumping from mod to mod. Right now stopped a bit in HUNTER cuz found out an issue that pretty much fucks up the layout of the stage with the new implementation of the yellow area maps, so I'm still trying to find out how to solve it.

In the meanwhile, decided not to get myself annoyed by it so jumped into the upgrades on Rushing Beat Remake, which has tons of new features and the alternate routes (this mod is somehow paired with an OpenBOR mod of Rushing Beat, so I'm also doing some sprite work of custom enemies as well). Smile

Fret not, I'm still rather active in modding, just not letting myself get burned out again when facing annoying issues.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Reinhart Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm really looking forward to the new version of HUNTER. It is, in my opinion, the best mod overall for SORR. Its level of polish is unmatched and it's a pleasure to play with its balanced difficulty and its variety of environments and situations.

I also like the premise of the HUNTER scenario, it's an original and interesting continuation to the SOR storyline and even gives the bad guys a place to be.

Keep up the good work, Vecta!

Reinhart
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:12 pm

It's been awhile. Can you give us an update?
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat May 09, 2015 6:06 am

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Why did I re-open this thread, I wonder? Rolling Eyes

The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga - Page 3 Snapshot_zpswhvglysv

You know what? Blame that awful insomnia night I had last night that brought me tons of new ideas for v5.1...

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:28 pm

The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga - Page 3 Cutscene

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Ha ha! Judging from that screen, you seem to have interesting platforming stages ideas! Razz
Let's see how it's gonna shape up!

Admin

Back to top Go down

The H.U.N.T.E.R. saga - Page 3 Empty Re: H.U.N.T.E.R. The Sage

Post  SORDave Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Hopefully the characters in this Mod won't be all stiff because I could barely play it! XD

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:06 am

SORDave wrote:Hopefully the characters in this Mod won't be all stiff because I could barely play it! XD

Ermm... the characters are the same as in SORR, so I really have no idea what in blazes are you talking about.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
SORDave wrote:Hopefully the characters in this Mod won't be all stiff because I could barely play it! XD

Ermm... the characters are the same as in SORR, so I really have no idea what in blazes are you talking about.

Nevermind

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Open the mod folder and delete savedata and savegame.
Vecta was experimenting with the effects of dropping settings into a mod and it turns out it copies almost everything.

Unless you want to play on Mania with Vecta's exact settings, including the combo type that makes you unable to move if you so much as breathe on an enemy (not hit delay; combo type: the animation is finished and you can do more actions, but you can't move - a really bad trait of SoR2 that makes the option untouchable for me).

i.e. Vecta's save disables SoR3 combo type (can swing entire combo at thin air, and can move immediately when any animation finishes), resulting in stiff characters.

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:29 am

CajNatalie wrote:
Open the mod folder and delete savedata and savegame.
Vecta was experimenting with the effects of dropping settings into a mod and it turns out it copies almost everything.

Unless you want to play on Mania with Vecta's exact settings, including the combo type that makes you unable to move if you so much as breathe on an enemy (not hit delay; combo type: the animation is finished and you can do more actions, but you can't move - a really bad trait of SoR2 that makes the option untouchable for me).

i.e. Vecta's save disables SoR3 combo type (can swing entire combo at thin air, and can move immediately when any animation finishes), resulting in stiff characters.

Ah okay,thanks for the tip and above all I can't wait to see this upcoming version of this brilliant Mod ^^

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum