SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2)

+11
BigDarsh
vince
Saven
Benny26
Charco
Don't Say
Zarzak
Golem
Phoenix Wings
cabo-hicks
Tarma
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) - Page 4 Empty Re: SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2)

Post  Ducobson Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:03 pm

I present the new Death Version:

- The game is faster, the enemies have fewer lives.
- There are fewer extra lives than previous versions.
Deluxe (1P -> 121 / 2P -> 152)
EX (1P / 2P -> 98)
Death V.2 (1P -> 40 / 2P -> 60)
- You will face all enemies even in the lower levels of difficulty, but the game will stop depending on the chosen level.

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) - Page 4 15rhyro

Despite the enemies have fewer lives, the difficulty is increased. Get ready to play the harder version!

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Last edited by Ducobson on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) - Page 4 Empty Re: SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2)

Post  Ducobson Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:55 am

Added some extra life, it was really too difficult before. Wink

EDIT: Fixed a problem with the 2P cpu, now he/she can take all the extra lives in the Tournament mini-game.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:24 pm

With this latest Death Version I conclude my brief experience of modder.
I hope to have given an improvement to the game, making it faster and less boring.
For my part I will continue to actively follow your mods and I congratulate with all the modders on this forum, it is also thanks to you if the myth of Streets of Rage continues today.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Small final update, now also in the 1 player mode there are 40 extra lives obtainable with the Tournament mini-game.
Now you can finish the game at level Mania without using cheats.

P.S. I added the upload on Mega.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctrine Dark Thu May 26, 2016 5:32 pm

The EX Version is Hard just like Death Version?
Doctrine Dark
Doctrine Dark
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Mon May 30, 2016 7:12 am

Ex Version is the old concept of this mod, there is 1 extra life every scene (57), 36 extra lives for the Tournament mini-game and 5 extra lives given by enemies.
Basically there are many extra lives more and the player can choose to face the Tournament or not, since in some stages it might be inconvenient.
The enemies, however, have many lives more than Death Version and the game is much longer, the difficulty is slightly lower.

Death Version is probably the best version, more immediate and less boring, to complete the game at Mania you must face the Tournament each stage, since the extra lives (40) are found only there.
It is certainly difficult for the novice player to finish the game, with both Ex Version and Death Version, my advice is to activate some cheats initially.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Added the new Death Version (DV.2)
This version is a slight modification of Death Version:

- Replaced 20 extra lives present in the EX Version in 20 scenes of the game.
- In 1 player mode removed 20 extra lives in the Tournament.
- In scenes where you can enter in the Tournament is not possible to skip the fight, now you're forced to do it and then enter in the Tournament automatically.

This way you will face all enemies of the game and will compete again traps present to collect extra lives as in EX Version.
Rebalanced difficulty also, where with 40 extra lives you could better complete the game in 1 player mode than the 2 players which has now been extended to 60 extra lives.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:05 am

LONGPLAY VIDEO
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sun May 08, 2022 11:00 am

It has been a long time since I came to this forum and I have seen that the download link is broken.
Now I have added the new download link:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lduce6umpmusd6r/Ult1.1DV2.rar/file
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4