SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2)

+11
BigDarsh
vince
Saven
Benny26
Charco
Don't Say
Zarzak
Golem
Phoenix Wings
cabo-hicks
Tarma
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) Empty SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2)

Post  Ducobson Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:30 am

Hello everyone, I present to you my first mod, Streets of Rage Ultimate!
This is version 1.1, the previous one (1.0) I removed because I made several changes to the whole game.
Let's start off by saying that the dialogue is in Italian... yes, I come from Italy and I often have to read and translate various games, now I have decided that if you want to understand the story you have to do it!
Clearly understand the story does not stop you anyway to play, but since we spend a few words about the plot of the game before moving on to its features.
A new criminal group is heading to the city to do damage and destroy everything that is, a special group of police was instructed to stop this band in the surrounding area of the green plains.
The goal is to save the city and destroy enemies, trying to get to their hideout to find out who is the boss.
Throughout the game you will come to know that the band is called " Armata X " and is composed by an army led by five generals and some of them have even made ??clone!
We will cross lands and unique landscapes, in an adventure that takes place entirely outdoors, away from the streets of the city.
The enemies are many and well organized and there will be some twists and turns, so be prepared to the best and that the challenge begin!

Let us now discuss the characteristics of the game.
The main thing that is immediately evident even seeing the video, is that an abundance of extra lives in the game ... yes, in the course of the adventure there are over 100 extra lives to take!
This was my personal choice, I have seen several mod very well made but exceedingly difficult to finish them off so that often you are forced to activate various cheats, including infinite lives.
That's why I decided to put a lot of extra lives, my goal is to make sure that none of you play with infinite lives, I find that it is much better not to play with because the fear of the game over is definitely nicer than playing knowing from the beginning that you will end the game.
Be careful though, there are several pitfalls lurking along the way, so keep your eyes peeled!
You can deal with all the enemies only at Mania, while in the lower levels of difficulty there will be less fighting.
8 long levels and 57 total scenes will keep you entertained for more than 3 hours of play, if I can give you advice try to earn many lives as possible in the early stages then the difficulty increases more and more until you reach the last level where the game gets tough for everyone!

SCREENSHOTS
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap251
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap254
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap257
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap258
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap259
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap260
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap261
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap263
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap264
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap265
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap266
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap267
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap269
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap271
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap272
SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) MWSnap273

LONGPLAY VIDEO

DOWNLOAD

STREETS OF RAGE ULTIMATE 1.1 - DEATH VERSION (DV2)
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lduce6umpmusd6r/Ult1.1DV2.rar/file

Last edited by Ducobson on Sun May 08, 2022 10:51 am; edited 241 times in total
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) Empty Re: SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2)

Post  Don Vecta Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:06 am

Great, a new modder! Welcome to our forums.

Will check it out as soon I'm done working today.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2) Empty Re: SoR Ultimate 1.1 - Death Version (DV.2)

Post  Tarma Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Welcome! Smile

Downloading...
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello and thanks for the welcome!
I hope you like my mod, it's pretty basic but the level of play I think is very pleasant.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:15 pm

hi, i like real stages, it remenbers me golden axe revenge of death adder...

i try to download it, but is dead. at least i cant see the download in the new rapidshare.

could you upoloaded it to other place? like zippyshare for example. is a good server.

ps:
----
try to rename it to one rare name. not as "sor" or "streets of rage" for that none can quit the download as it use a registered copyrighted name. you know... Wink

greetings

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:44 am

Thank you for informing me that the rapidshare link is down, for now I just upped on mediafire then I can also insert 4shared.
I put the new link in the post game presentation, good download!
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:12 pm

thanks to you for sharing!.

now it was downladed without problems Wink.

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wings Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:47 am

Hi Ducobson, I downloaded and played your game and I must say I loved it.
Beautiful screens, I also like the fact that there are five enemies on screen at the most, so it becomes all too confusing.
I also like your choice of screens with two boss fights, the various traps that you put when you need to gather the vine, which are so many and despite all the game is difficult to accomplish.
In one player mode at very hard I arrived at the beginning of the last level with mania while I struggled to get to the end of the sixth level.
Instead activating the cpu with two players I was able to finish the game with the last life of the last credit at very hard, and with mania have arrived at the beginning of the last level.
The only thing I did not like is that there is also an English translation, a real shame because the story seems to be very accurate but unfortunately I can not understand anything.
Even the music may vary a bit, in each level there are always the same even if I like them a lot.
Overall it is a really good game, I think it would hardly erase from my list of SorMaker! Smile
Rating : 9/10
Phoenix Wings
Phoenix Wings
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Thanks phoenix, you've been too kind to give such a high valuation, I'm glad that you like to play Ultimate.
You're right, despite the 117 extra lives is not easy to complete the game, especially at Mania.
But just a bit of training and in the two-player mode with the cpu should be able to finish it, even if it will not be easy.
The last level I made it really hard, so you should try to lose less lives as possible in the initial levels because in the end we will have to sweat a lot! Wink
As for the English translation, it may be that maybe when I have some time I will do it by putting a separate download, even if the lyrics are long and the corrections to me would take away a lot of time, so for now you will have to settle.
As for the music I must say that I have long been tempted to change them putting those classic Streets of Rage, but since I tested the game with that in the end I decided to leave because I seem perfect even though they are in all levels.
I am aware that there many different mod much more elaborate than this, in my small way I tried to do something nice for everyone. Smile
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Golem Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:47 am

Hi Ducobson, nice work!
I want to evaluate your mod in the specific:
Graphic 10/10: Beutiful stages, I think they are the best I've ever seen on Streets of Rage.
Sound 9/10: Excellent choice for the music, few but good.
Difficulty 10/10: The game is difficult at the right point, depends on the level you choose and if you play alone or in pairs with a friend, all calibrated very well since it's also very long.
Luckily there are so many lives in the path. Wink
Story ??: The story is written entirely in Italian, unfortunately there is not an English translation.

I think at this game lacks only an English translation to be perfect, it's really a great mod.
Golem
Golem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarzak Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Alright, I'll be the guy that says it. This is junk. Total junk.

Zarzak
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Hum, there is something very strange in this thread. But my english isn't good enough to describe it with the right words.

Anyways, I played your mod, Ducobson. The graphics are original with only real backgrounds. It reminds me of the digitazed pictures on Genesis / Mega Drive and Super NES systems.
The difficulty is strange-balanced with a lot of aggressive ennemies and many items, especially 1ups.
The music is too repetitive from one stage to another one. I should put other songs from U2, The Cranberries or other ones.

Last edited by Tarma on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Thanks for your review Golem, too kind. Smile
As I mentioned also with Phoenix, an English translation I would take too much time and you have to settle for reading it in Italian, sorry.
Zarzak I accept your opinion, even if you have not said anything in the end.
This mod is different from all the others, the system of using real backgrouns is something to like or dislike, there's little to do.
In my country they say that we speak good or bad, it is important that we speak. Wink

Tarma thanks for your comment, I used the real background because I thought they were original for this type of game and maybe if arranged properly could also have a good graphic performance.
The perfect level of difficulty is Very Hard for me, because when it's good you get to the end of the game with very few lives or in the worst case you die near the end.
Mania is for real experts, the best solution is to play with two players activating the cpu in balanced mode.
As for the music is certainly a few, I had tried to put a different music for each stage but many would be heard only in part and the size of the game would have increased considerably... so I decided to just leave those included, which I consider appropriate for this game.
P.S. I congratulate you because your mod is one of the best there are on this forum, I'm still playing Wink
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wings Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:01 am

Hello Duc, yesterday with Max at Very Hard I'm died in the final battle on the Moon... damn, you put before Shiva and Rudra clones and then if you survive will come the true Rudra and Shiva with Mr.X all together, the devastation ahahahah!
Phoenix Wings
Phoenix Wings
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Phoenix Wings wrote:Hello Duc, yesterday with Max at Very Hard I'm died in the final battle on the Moon... damn, you put before Shiva and Rudra clones and then if you survive will come the true Rudra and Shiva with Mr.X all together, the devastation ahahahah!
I finished the game with Rudra in one player at Very Hard level with 2 lives remaining, the last fight is difficult but not impossible, because on the Moon you can take 8 extra lives as in all stages of the bosses.
However, after the Moon then you have 25 seconds to finish the game on the beach... Smile 
You just have to train and maybe take advantage of the various weapons found throughout the game. Wink
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Hello everyone, I just updated the game with a few small improvements, here in detail what has changed:

- Shiva and Rudra clones die at the end of the fifth level, on the Moon will face only the real ones and one by one, not all together.
- Rearranged the story with the death of the clones on the fifth level (also in Italian).
- Fixed some of the bosses position.
- Added new pictures in the cutscenes.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?33kw34sick4deb4
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wings Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:32 am

Ducobson wrote:Hello everyone, I just updated the game with a few small improvements, here in detail what has changed:

- Shiva and Rudra clones die at the end of the fifth level, on the Moon will face only the real ones and one by one, not all together.
- Rearranged the story with the death of the clones on the fifth level (also in Italian).
- Fixed some of the bosses position.
- Added new pictures in the cutscenes.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?33kw34sick4deb4
Hi Duc, I downloaded the new changes, you did a good job!
I really like new images in the cutscenes and the final battle is now truly perfect.
Rudra, Shiva and Mr. X in boss position make it really good, I like the idea of the table with two drinks Smile
Now luckily you get them one at a time, three fights are tough but at least gives much more satisfaction get to the end.
Phoenix Wings
Phoenix Wings
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Thank you Phoenix, but I have one last surprise.
Tomorrow I'll put the final download with the latest changes:

- Added the railway in sections where the train passes.
- Added ambient sound effects of rain and fire.
- Latest various minor adjustments.

I'll insert the links to mediafire and 4shared, then stop working on this game and I will start a new mod.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 am

Ducobson wrote:Thank you Phoenix, but I have one last surprise.
Tomorrow I'll put the final download with the latest changes:

- Added the railway in sections where the train passes.
- Added ambient sound effects of rain and fire.
- Latest various minor adjustments.

I'll insert the links to mediafire and 4shared, then stop working on this game and I will start a new mod.
Here is the link of the final version of Streets of Rage Ultimate 1.1, enjoy it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qn7woq9g9qm4jav

Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Golem Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 pm

I downloaded the final version and confirm that this is one of the best mod of Streets of Rage, new improvements have adorned a beautiful game from the outset.
I hope to see your new mod in the future, perhaps with new beautiful landscapes and maybe some alternative path and at least one scene with an elevator.
Then if there was a translation in English would be even better... Very Happy
Golem
Golem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don't Say Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:50 am

Ducobson wrote:Here is the link of the final version of Streets of Rage Ultimate 1.1, enjoy it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qn7woq9g9qm4jav
Wow, it's wonderful mod!
I like soo much your real backgrounds and your rock music selection is good.
I suggest you to add other rock music tracks in the game, and this mod will be one of the best! Cool 
Very good work Ducobson, my rating for this game is 9/10.
Don't Say
Don't Say

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wings Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:12 am

Damn, yesterday I played the game at Mania mode with Rudra and Max cpu player, I died against Mr.X final battle. affraid 
I think the difficulty is really perfect balanced thanks to 115 1ups presents in the game, I used only the infinite ammo cheat for play.
Level Mania is difficult, but I will finish without infinite lives! Very Happy
Phoenix Wings
Phoenix Wings
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:01 am

I find rather curious how some people joined the forums just to praise THIS mod and haven't even tried other mods out there that are worth playing (maybe not as godly, fantastic, magnanimous, sublime, incredible as this one, but trust me, worth playing at least). Just sayin'. Rolling Eyes What a Face 

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wings Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:06 am

Hello, I have also played with other mod on this forum and the only made ​​me want to write some comment so far has been that.
I think this mod should be evaluated for originality, there are no maps copied from other games and the real backgrounds makes it unique, I really like how the game is structured and difficulty high, but not impossibile.
I will try other mods next time, and if there will be someone that I really like it definitely will comment.
Phoenix Wings
Phoenix Wings
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Golem Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I find rather curious how some people joined the forums just to praise THIS mod and haven't even tried other mods out there that are worth playing (maybe not as godly, fantastic, magnanimous, sublime, incredible as this one, but trust me, worth playing at least). Just sayin'. Rolling Eyes What a Face 
I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to play so much.
I've casually found this mod game on Youtube, after download I wanted to congratulate with the developer and I've found this forum.
In this moment I'm playing "Rescue Metro City" and "Sonic" mods, I will give my opinion very soon. Wink 
Golem
Golem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next