SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

+37
Tarma
Charco
mariocanales
Mr.Din
Security
Don Vecta
Puzirkov
Sshadow5001
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Meesta_X
Jonny1989
dhoppler
Danshimaru
WillyTheSquid
graylandertagger
SORDave
celestinx
Ducobson
webdrow
Doctrine Dark
KFCutman
I.R.S.
TheWolfe
Garcia75
DarkThief
EddyCartoon
Reinhart
Saven
realnabarl
Shiva
cabo-hicks
BigDarsh
Shadow Fist King
JoyJoyfulRabbit
wawatu
41 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  WillyTheSquid Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:22 am

Yeah, I think so too. Extra char palette or something...

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Yes, it is difficult to translate humour. Embarassed

The real answer is:
No, I can not do this. It is too hard for me. I replaced SoR Remake Cody by Final Fight Cody (non playable character) and I found it very, very hard to do. Smile
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Mr.Din, Don Vecta, WillyTheSquid, do you confirm for beta testing?

If it is yes, I add your names to the end credits.

I am waiting a feedback about text correctors and beta version will be finished. Smile
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Yes, I confirm. I use the ArchLinux port of SoRR so I will try to help ensure linux compatibility as I test the beta. Look forward to helping.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Tarma wrote:Mr.Din, Don Vecta, WillyTheSquid, do you confirm for beta testing?

I am waiting a feedback about text correctors and beta version will be finished. Smile

I'm game... literally.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Tarma wrote:Mr.Din, Don Vecta, WillyTheSquid, do you confirm for beta testing?

Dayum straight! Very Happy

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:14 am

Test run, part 1.

Part 2:

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Danshimaru Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:37 am

very good!!!

When can we try it? lol!
Danshimaru
Danshimaru
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Danshimaru wrote:very good!!!

When can we try it? lol!

Not my call.

Anyways path of Final Fight 3 and Street Fighter Zero. Man, I hated the Chinatown restaurant! Endless waves of blocking-happy enemies, I swear I almost dropped the game out of annoyance.

And the fourth route... shame on the Vendetta replica scenes. :-/

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Still testing this. 40% through. So many levels!

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 am

still thoroughly playing this one, the updates are great. Though tbh for the newer routes maybe you could've done something more final fight related as opposed to the vendetta scenes. Also I really think this game would benefit from capcom styled boss themes, just my two cents so far. This is a real gem!

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:48 am

Mr.Din wrote:still thoroughly playing this one, the updates are great. Though tbh for the newer routes maybe you could've done something more final fight related as opposed to the vendetta scenes. Also I really think this game would benefit from capcom styled boss themes, just my two cents so far. This is a real gem!

Yup, I gave a similar feedback. Most of the new scenes and music don't have Capcom's feeling (I personally ABHOR Violent Storm's music!), and was getting too Konami'ish in some scenes. But others were simply amazing.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:56 pm

I am working hard on the "de-Vendettatization" and the "Capcomization". I will not remove ALL the elements from Vendetta. You will found Vendetta inspired scenes with altered colors, Capcom music and graphics elements from Capcom Play System and Neo·Geo.

WillyTheSquid, I did not understand your private message about Linux and capital letters. Embarassed
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:still thoroughly playing this one, the updates are great. Though tbh for the newer routes maybe you could've done something more final fight related as opposed to the vendetta scenes. Also I really think this game would benefit from capcom styled boss themes, just my two cents so far. This is a real gem!

Yup, I gave a similar feedback. Most of the new scenes and music don't have Capcom's feeling (I personally ABHOR Violent Storm's music!), and was getting too Konami'ish in some scenes. But others were simply amazing.

I agree on some scenes and music not quite having that Capcom feel to it and I too thought in some scenes there was a lot of Konami. And Jaleco too ;D
(I will say that personally I ADORE Violent Storm's music, but to each their own.)

@ the mod developer: if the mod's folder name or any files in it have any uppercase letters (Like tHiS) anywhere in them, Linux ports of SoRR cannot read them correctly. This causes many problems, but is easy to fix. If you have only lowercase folder names and file names for the mod, it will work no problem.

EDIT: oh and something else, I really like the enemy names in this mod. It's a little touch but I always enjoy it when there's some creative theming going on. Very Happy

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 am

Shiva wrote:
Tarma wrote:You are fast! 8/10 for the "Classic" version or for the two versions?

4/5 for Classic, 4/5 for Normal Razz

Small work, and your mod was downloaded in 1 second Razz

So, video will soon. I just need to correct my Bandicam program (after a PSP Emulator, it stay buggy) and I'm working with my mods.

Edit: So, videos was made! I played as Axel with my Cody Palette. Will soon videos with 2 route (as Adam with Guy Palette).

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6

Stage 7

Stage 8

Hi, I really liked the palette Axel, which is similar to Cody. It is possible to download?
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:23 am

Any news on a final release?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:58 pm

I am waiting for a private feedback from Mr.Din and WillyTheSquid... and I need to change my computer, it is too old (2001/2002). I have no sound. Embarassed
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  dhoppler Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:58 am

I can't open the rar file to extract it on my computer. 7zip doesn't struggle with rar files, so I don't understand why.
dhoppler
dhoppler
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Charco wrote:Any news on a final release?

New idea...

Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:16 pm

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:06 am

it does seem like those contact points need fixing.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Learn to use those control points. The animation is just wrong. Take your time with it.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny1989 Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey Tarma how's it going buddy? Do you still happen to have that 'Rescue Metro City' Mod? I saw all the positive feedback you got from it and I couldn't wait to try it out myself and give you my honest analysis of the Mod but every download link I tried in this forum didn't work and I was forced to blame everybody else but myself. My postman walked away feeling hurt and bewildered and that's when I realised that YOU.. only you have the power to stop this madness! So for the sake of thousands of innocent lives in the Swansea City area of the Country of Wales in the UK will you provide a working link? Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post and we have no doubt that you will make the right decision. Cool

Jonny1989
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:27 am

Jonny1989 wrote:Hey Tarma how's it going buddy? Do you still happen to have that 'Rescue Metro City' Mod? I saw all the positive feedback you got from it and I couldn't wait to try it out myself and give you my honest analysis of the Mod but every download link I tried in this forum didn't work and I was forced to blame everybody else but myself. My postman walked away feeling hurt and bewildered and that's when I realised that YOU.. only you have the power to stop this madness! So for the sake of thousands of innocent lives in the Swansea City area of the Country of Wales in the UK will you provide a working link? Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post and we have no doubt that you will make the right decision. Cool

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1w4zMvi1BBkcWJyMTU1RHVQR3c
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Jonny1989 wrote:Hey Tarma how's it going buddy? Do you still happen to have that 'Rescue Metro City' Mod? I saw all the positive feedback you got from it and I couldn't wait to try it out myself and give you my honest analysis of the Mod but every download link I tried in this forum didn't work and I was forced to blame everybody else but myself. My postman walked away feeling hurt and bewildered and that's when I realised that YOU.. only you have the power to stop this madness! So for the sake of thousands of innocent lives in the Swansea City area of the Country of Wales in the UK will you provide a working link? Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post and we have no doubt that you will make the right decision. Cool
I am still working hard on v3. Smile Stay tuned.
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next