SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudra NEW

3 posters

Go down

Rudra NEW Empty Rudra NEW

Post  Puzirkov Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:31 am

Nick Puzirkov#3701 my discord.
Rudra in civilian clothes. RUDRA: NIGHTFALL. This is a very fantastic mod that impresses with its uniqueness and brightness. It is very unusual and colorful. What are the dialogues and additional drawings alone. I offer Rudra in civilian clothes. I have 3 sprites drawn by a good artist. Due to certain circumstances, he cannot continue working. I would like to put together a volunteer team to recreate this character. I believe that I can do all the checkpoints. But there is still a lot of work to be done.

Hakuyo

oracle, MarioMattei and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Rudra NEW Empty Re: Rudra NEW

Post  MarioMattei Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:22 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
Rudra in civilian clothes. RUDRA: NIGHTFALL. This is a very fantastic mod that impresses with its uniqueness and brightness. It is very unusual and colorful. What are the dialogues and additional drawings alone. I offer Rudra in civilian clothes. I have 3 sprites drawn by a good artist. Due to certain circumstances, he cannot continue working. I would like to put together a volunteer team to recreate this character. I believe that I can do all the checkpoints. But there is still a lot of work to be done.

Two new characters I never really could get into were Rudra and Ash. As enemies they are fine. But as characters they were always just an odd fit for.

My dream list would be for a modded to replace them both. Maybe convert one of them into a sorely needed Murphy character (where’s the love for him???). As for the other, maybe a Zamza or R.Bear. Just my 2 cents. Always love seeing these new mods of characters, etc
MarioMattei
MarioMattei
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:42 pm

Yeah I agree with you. I myself could not get into Rudra and ash as playable characters, but I did a mod similar to this a while back. Its called Rudra 5.2 improvements which removes the fishnets from her leggings. This mod however is a nice overall feel. ash in my opinion is the worst playable character, and Rudra, she is meh, but still for me anyway, she is a A+ Tier character.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:59 am

Puzirkov wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZfDTvyb0wU1xGqAZICuiFN9zADXdDEeS/view?usp=drive_link
New sprite
Rudra NEW Rudra10
Rudra in civilian clothes. Special thanks to antyguf for the opportunity to get these sprites and great work with them. Serrr made a perfect move with no loss of quality and сontrol points. Any comments and help in creating a complete urban Rudra are welcome. Very Happy

Hakuyo

oracle, Rain and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down