SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod

2 posters

Go down

Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod Empty Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:42 pm

Hello all, Back again with another update on modding and this week, I have managed to create something that has not been considered in the streets of rage remake game. after nearly 2 weeks of editing this character, I had managed to design a non-cape and fishnet wearable mod for Rudra in streets of rage remake game. not only does this mod remove the cape and fish nets Rudra normally wears, but gives here skin tone a neat look. I encourage everyone to try this out and give it a go. I have also managed to change Rudra's jump kick height. she will now look like she can jump higher giving the enemy's a hard time. Note:(this is not fully completed yet!). I have some screen shots of the mod and during my experience, this was also a learning curve for me. You can change her outfit colour using the colour pallet with no errors. below I have some screen shots:
Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod Captur28
Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod Captur29
Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod Captur30
And their you have it. I hope everyone gives this mod a try and if you encounter any issues with this mod message me here on the SORR forum and ill be able to help you out as much as I can. Very Happy

Happy gaming, also this mod is for both 5.1 and 5.2, the link are provided down below.
Link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10Wu5QBbyat2PAgnDiGEGk2VMKcYTdMns?usp=sharing

Signal

bufs and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod Empty Re: Rudra No Cape or Fishnets Mod

Post  Rain Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:26 pm

this is a pretty neat mod. my only issue ( if you can even call it that) is that the skin looks kind of weird but its just a small thing. overall, this is a pretty good character mod keep them coming!
Rain
Rain
Electra

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:14 pm

Rain wrote:this is a pretty neat mod. my only issue ( if you can even call it that) is that the skin looks kind of weird but its just a small thing. overall, this is a pretty good character mod keep them coming!

Thankyou For your post, what would you say is weird about the skin? is it that the skin on the upper part of the body has colour shading? or is it the fact that the skin over all looks weird because the fish net design isn't their anymore? it might take some time to getting used to. if you don't like the skin you can use colour editor in the SORR game to see if it would give you the skin colour your after, if that works?

Again Thankyou for your response Rain and happy gaming.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:00 am

The skin tone is all on tone when there should be me small variations of it ( darker tone lighter )
But like i said its a small nit pick
Rain
Rain
Electra

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:53 pm

Rain wrote: The skin tone is all on tone when there should be me small variations of it ( darker tone lighter )
But like i said its a small nit pick

Yeah I have noticed that as well, but this is something that Ill work on as I am making further improvements to this mod, so this shouldn't be a problem, might take some time through. ill update the files in the download folder as I progress further with fixing small issues with this mod when I have the time.Smile

Signal

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down