SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam Hunter SORR V5 Sprites Request

2 posters

Go down

Adam Hunter SORR V5 Sprites Request Empty Adam Hunter SORR V5 Sprites Request

Post  Malibu Knightz Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:42 pm

Hi All,

I've been trying to get the Adam Hunter sprites used from SORR v5 onwards as I wanted to try my hand at creating a rom patch for Streets of Rage 3. Do any of you have the sprites to share? Or do any of you know what I need to do in order to rip the sprites from the game? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Malibu Knightz
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Adam Hunter SORR V5 Sprites Request Empty Re: Adam Hunter SORR V5 Sprites Request

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:27 pm

Here, you can have this file, its Adam hunter from SORR v5.2 if that helps you. All you have to do is open the fpg file using fpg editor, then highlight all of Adams sprites then click on export above the page in the FPG programme. export it as a png or bmp or however you like. I have the link for this below, Enjoy.

Link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ie-wXjiO-8tSKr2fQ5cPbKVVS5-PWDK4?usp=share_link

Signal

MARTIN98 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Adam Hunter SORR V5 Sprites Request Empty Re: Adam Hunter SORR V5 Sprites Request

Post  Malibu Knightz Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:58 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Here, you can have this file, its Adam hunter from SORR v5.2 if that helps you. All you have to do is open the fpg file using fpg editor, then highlight all of Adams sprites then click on export above the page in the FPG programme. export it as a png or bmp or however you like. I have the link for this below, Enjoy.

Thank you very much for the files and for the advice, it's much appreciated!

Malibu Knightz
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down