SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mssing links/downloads

2 posters

Go down

mssing links/downloads Empty mssing links/downloads

Post  danielt3 Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:55 pm

Hello! I was searching this forums for links to download older versions of SoRR to download and I found some missing links which I think could be restored for archiving needs.

In the post https://sorr.forumotion.net/t27-downloads-streets-of-rage-remake-v5-1-ports-and-soundtrack these things are missing or have broken links:
  • XBox package (link goes to home of the site)
  • MacOS package (link doesn't work anymore)
  • Alternative remix pack link (needs permission; ideally should be in some less restrictive hosting)

danielt3
Galsia

Back to top Go down

mssing links/downloads Empty Re: mssing links/downloads

Post  danielt3 Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:44 am

Also, links to original versions of all v4 releases would be really great. I also could not find those anywhere.

danielt3
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:19 pm

https://mega.nz/folder/DlZVRSyT#yE3ift8gVw1phwE4E-qouA

Here, please! Everything on SorR, even the soundtracks in the now gone SorOnline page. I included all V4 content, with the dll required in windows 7 onwards. It is big download, but the entire, complete collection. It also has all SorMaker tools and the prototype mod, as well as the trainer, cheats, etc. I had opened a thread here before, but it is a really long time since then. All the files are safe and the original ones, without any alteration anywhere. Even the retro soundtrack is inside. Unfortunately, i didn't think of preserving any other version, than the Windows one.
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  danielt3 Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm

Thank you!

danielt3
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum