SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i used to be a big fan....

+2
Rockmanxx
lquebecois
6 posters

Go down

i used to be a big fan.... Empty i used to be a big fan....

Post  lquebecois Sat May 08, 2021 4:25 pm

but then i tryed SOR4. now i can't play at all, the controls feel so unresponsive. the time between the grabbing and throwing is so... slow.i hope to see a V6.0 that have SOR4's character and maybe... map even. but more importantly, throwing faster

lquebecois

Back to top Go down

i used to be a big fan.... Empty Re: i used to be a big fan....

Post  Rockmanxx Tue May 11, 2021 5:03 pm

Dude, SorR is a REMAKE, its not supposed to be a new game like SoR4. When you compare Capcom&Konami Arcade games with SoR 1-3, you'd find that they were always slower due to console limitations, you shouldn't be mad that the Remake is NOT as fast Sor4 cus its meant to be a faithful re-creation of Sor1-3.

There's no better way to play SOR 1&2 than Remake(some purists may disagree but whatever), SoR 1&2 are SLOWER, they run at 30 fps, have a lower audio quality and you can't dash/sprint(unless you're Skate). Worst of all, SoR 1 has Tiny Sprites and choppy Animations which makes the game look like an Upscaled 8 bit SMS/NES game instead of a true 16 bit game.

TL:DR:SorR is meant to be the definitive way to play Sor1&2, don't judge it by any other standards. SorR is perfect remake of Sor 1&2.
Rockmanxx
Rockmanxx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Raf Arin Tue May 18, 2021 4:22 pm

I played both games today (with Blaze and Adam) ; in the remake there is a delay after you press the throw button, but all in all I would say the time from "pressing the throw button" to "walking again" is the same.

In SoR 4 they are better animated so they certainly look smoother and are more "progressive" if that makes sense
Raf Arin
Raf Arin
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Fri May 21, 2021 12:22 am

Oh look, it's another newbie begging for SoR4 stuff to be added without any regard to how totally you'd have to change the game physics to implement their juggling and so on. How novel.

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Don Vecta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raf Arin Sun May 23, 2021 6:20 pm

To be fait he didn't ask for juggling. A faster throw is theoretically possible (I think?) but if they didn't do it in SoR4, then why do it in a remake ?
Raf Arin
Raf Arin
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFireZ88 Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:59 am

My question is what settings is he even playing on? I'm playing with a more SOR3 style and I don't have this issue at all.

SOR4 is faster than SOR2 in terms of gameplay. So if he's playing with the default SOR2 style, no wonder why he's having a bad time.
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:27 pm

No game in this series plays like the other, if you're going into remake trying to play like any of the other games you're going to have a rough time.

More importantly this game allows you to customize your experience, this I can say I really like about 5.2's balance feature is that it allows the game to adjust to whatever settings you have.

As for the throwing issue, which character are you using and what settings do you have? Some characters do really have more trouble throwing immediately compared to the others.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum