SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat

5 posters

Go down

Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat Empty Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat

Post  Security Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:12 pm

For "Topless Blaze"? Not for the Sor2 version panties flash, but for the Sor3, topless moment. In old Soronline, under "cheats" section, there used to be a description for that, roughly along those lines:

"Set player lives to 0 (by lowering them in options to the minimum 1 value), pick Blaze the Sor3 model, start in Bloodknife route, let enemies knock you down".

I must be missing something, or be slightly off and worst thing is, soronline/brawleravenue is gone for good! Any brother remembers and feels like aiding? Come on, for Blaze! What a Face
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat Empty Re: Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat

Post  E253MechaShadow Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:14 pm

Wasn't this a hoax?
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:20 pm

E253MechaShadow wrote:Wasn't this a hoax?

No, it wasn't. Before my older system collapsed and i changed hard disk + soundcard + graphics card, i had even a saved picture from that. It could happen while Blaze was on the ground, during the movement of the brief animation before waking up straight.

I had saved a small txt with the basics of how to, based on the old site's presentation, but i did so in my own wording and i maybe missed something slightly, or probably something is a bit off.
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:05 am

Never existed officially... maybe some mod, but B never made it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:30 pm

It was officially in 5.1, not sure if it was first in 5.0 though. I remember this, I thought it was kinda dumb. I pulled up a copy of 5.1 and screenshotted this today:

Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat SJbb62K

I don't remember all the requirements, but basically: play as Blaze 3, pick the bloody knife route, get to the masked guy at the end of the very first section, kill all the other enemies (Galsias and Signals) and at 0 lives remaining her top disappears briefly whenever the masked guy knocks you down (I think you can start with more lives, the life indicator just has to show 0 when knocked down). Might require playing on Mania, that's the difficulty I snapped this on.

It doesn't appear to be in 5.2, or the requirements have changed.

Last edited by bareknuckleroo on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Security and santossousa.s2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:37 pm

bareknuckleroo wrote:It was officially in 5.1, not sure if it was first in 5.0 though. I remember this, I thought it was kinda dumb. I pulled up a copy of 5.1 and screenshotted this today:

Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat SJbb62K

I don't remember all the requirements, but basically: play as Blaze 3, pick the bloody knife route, get to the masked guy at the end of the very first section, kill all the other enemies (Galsias and Signals) and at 0 lives remaining her top disappears briefly whenever the masked guy knocks you down (I think you can start with more lives, the life indicator just has to show 0 when knocked down). Might require playing on Mania, that's the difficulty I snapped this on.
Thank you very much! Will try to replicate and double check with my soronline/brawleravenue backed-up notes. My memory never failed me before, i knew i had done that too, before! And yes, it was both original/legit and inside the game, without modifications/alterations!

Update: Needs mania, indeed. And any enemy does, no need for the masked man, but they have to knock you down (even "death" is good). The momentary "flash" happens during the player's airborne time (exactly as per your screenshot, indeed), before you hit the ground. Case solved! What a Face (and it cannot be done in 5.2 only 5.1 Sad )
Security
Security
Fog

santossousa.s2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Frank Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Well... I feel this is the only appropriate response to this "proof".
Anybody remembers the 5.1 cheat Tenor12

spoiler:

Masta Frank

santossousa.s2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum