SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of area/scene would you like to see?

+21
ZM5
Axelfan
Shiva
Shadow Fist King
Saven
William Assunção
BigDarsh
wawatu
KReed
Mr.Din
iceweb38
graylandertagger
Rapha.7
Don Vecta
Lithium Flower
Emthree
realnabarl
Benny26
celestinx
Charco
Zarzak
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What kind of area/scene would you like to see? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of area/scene would you like to see?

Post  Don Vecta Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:24 am

BigDarsh wrote:
Best thing you can do is a big circular area like a plaza in a mall but not diagonal.
Sounds nice too! I hope you bring this in one of your mods Wink

It is done... trust me, it is done. Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

What kind of area/scene would you like to see? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of area/scene would you like to see?

Post  William Assunção Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 am

wawatu wrote:well i did have some ideas thai i like to see:

in the space, a colony space station or something.

the jungle with wild animals, lions, tigers, etc.

the antartic.

This is intresting, i would like this too, and my time now

a airport, a shopping, a medieval castle, a snow base, a underwater base, a great avenue and a airplane.
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 am

Underwater base currently avaible in:
Spoiler:
Wink

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 am

Neo Metal Shadow wrote:a airplane.

Wink
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 am

Neo Metal Shadow wrote:
a airport

Way of the Warrior and Manhunt has airport... and many other mods.

Neo Metal Shadow wrote:a snow base

Hmm... Syndicate Story.

Neo Metal Shadow wrote:and a airplane.

Way of the Warrior, Fist of the Street and Return of Mr. X.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
- Inside a strip club. I made a design already of it, keeping it as a wild card for a future mod.

You know it's possible to make BK Garnets and BK 3 Electra's look naked as they've been done in Fists of the Street Deadly Fury(the tribal level to be exact).
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:07 pm

I'd personally like to see a military-themed stage, not just one scene (which has already been done), and I am making plans to build at least one test-stage for that purpose.

I also would like to see stages done in the style of tournament battles, and I've sourced stage images for that purpose for a future mod (and one for a mod I'm currently working on, in which I'm using screenshots from Vega's stage in Street Fighter 2 World Warrior via ZSNES).

Other stages I've seen as one-shots in mods already and would like to see more of:
* Stages in upscale suburban neighborhoods
* Stages in lush jungles
* Stages in run-down slums

EDIT: Someone had posted earlier that they wanted to see a daytime beach scene. It's been done, in my mod, "Syndicate Vengeance," which is currently in the Demos/Experiments section of this forum.

Last edited by Shadow Fist King on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info that was forgotten in previous post)

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Stage 2 Scene 1 from V4.

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Umm haven't we seen that in my V4 Remake mod?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:49 am

No, I need image, because I will create a Sega Club mod.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Take the png file out of the fpg for that stage if you want.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 am

Hey, where may take a FPG File of Arcade Room from V5?

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Shiva wrote:Hey, where may take a FPG File of Arcade Room from V5?
lol, in your dreams! Nothing from v5 can be ripped from FPG's. If you wanna try with screen captures, go ahead.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Axelfan Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:21 pm

My "Vendetta" mod had a sewer scene, which was actually edited from Comix Zone.

Axelfan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  ZM5 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

-A "virtual zone" type level (or just a single scene for a boss, something like in Contra: Hard Corps), maybe as an extension of this have a mod set in a simulation (think Saints Row 4) and include glitches or glitched-looking enemy palettes.
-A horror level, perhaps using assets from the Splatterhouse games? H.U.N.T.E.R. technically had a more surrealistic horror level (the tripout from Vegas), but I'm thinking of more straight horror.
-An outer space level, perhaps a moonbase?
-A circus level, Gangs of Fury had a sort of circus level but I mean one that takes place on an actual circus' grounds with a boss fight inside the main tent.

I know most of these ideas are really out there so I don't know if they would translate well into gameplay, or what the storyline would be (though a non-serious mod would probably make best use of it).
ZM5
ZM5
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 am

Space would be a good idea IMO...bit of planet-hopping instead of city district-hopping.

ZM5 wrote:A horror level, perhaps using assets from the Splatterhouse games? H.U.N.T.E.R. technically had a more surrealistic horror level (the tripout from Vegas), but I'm thinking of more straight horror.

There is the hospital stage in Fists of the Street, complete with nightmare room.
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:00 am

Okay, right now been experiment with some different themes. some are already done (just unreleased):

- A classy host club.
- An Italian restaurant.
- A derelict train station (inside and outside).
- A graveyard.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  ZM5 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 pm

DarkThief wrote:Space would be a good idea IMO...bit of planet-hopping instead of city district-hopping.
Hahaha, now I'm actually wondering what an outer space-themed mod would be called. I can see it - "Rage Wars: The Syndicate Strikes Back".

DarkThief wrote:There is the hospital stage in Fists of the Street, complete with nightmare room.
Gonna have to check that out, then.Thanks.

Don Vecta wrote:Okay, right now been experiment with some different themes. some are already done (just unreleased):

- A classy host club.
- An Italian restaurant.
- A derelict train station (inside and outside).
- A graveyard.
Oooo, the graveyard and train station sound really intruiging. Awesome.
ZM5
ZM5
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:18 am

still wanting a cable car fight scene like in James Bond, Moonraker. Or like a ski lift over a snow mountain setting...
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:54 pm

A scene where you jump on moving cars and trucks and beat up people :p

Would that even be possible?

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:30 am

KFCutman wrote:A scene where you jump on moving cars and trucks and beat up people :p

Sure it could be, I mean in At The Movies Mod you jump from carriage to carriage in the Sunset Riders section I think it could be implemented in a similar way.

bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Signal Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:12 pm

William Assunção wrote:a snow base

I've actually been working on a snow base off and on for the past year and a half. I created a few good scenes thus far (one of them is during a blizzard). It'll either be part of a full-length mod or a bonus stage.
D. Signal
D. Signal
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:02 am

Don Vecta wrote:
BigDarsh wrote:I love streets area with shops, arcades and all but i think a very good challenge for modders is this:
D&D Shadow over Mystara Tower Area.

You know that one with a scrolling background as we walk stairs and animated layers that announce incoming mooks!
I'm pretty sure it's doable with sormaker.

video avaible here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlKXd8riupU#t=37m18s

I tried that. It's too difficult to make. Best thing you can do is a big circular area like a plaza in a mall but not diagonal.

Difficult to make? You mean it's possible? I recall one scene in Streets of Rage Remake where two Soozie's walked by in the background. The fact that it's hard to do is an acceptable excuse of course. I just didn't know it was possible.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman Sat May 14, 2016 5:07 am

bazzza wrote:
KFCutman wrote:A scene where you jump on moving cars and trucks and beat up people :p

Sure it could be, I mean in At The Movies Mod you jump from carriage to carriage in the Sunset Riders section I think it could be implemented in a similar way.

Actually, what I was thinking is that the cars are moving, but you'd be able to punch them until they explode.
I've played too much Metal Slug recently, and I can't imagine just blowing up a truck and seeing Galsias flying in the air, screaming, kek.

Probably never going to happen, though.

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2