SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hydra Ryu Edition

4 posters

Go down

The Hydra Ryu Edition Empty The Hydra Ryu Edition

Post  Ryu Hoshi Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:42 pm

The Hydra Ryu Edition

The Hydra Ryu Edition Title12
A new Ryu Edition mod, this time being The Hydra from Atrocity3010, and for this mod I decided to use the music from CM Blast's Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Since, most of Hydra's music was Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. Anyways, here is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/mltqetpbjhvxlph/The_Hydra_Ryu_Edition.zip/file
Ryu Hoshi
Ryu Hoshi
Galsia

Areton338 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Hydra Ryu Edition Empty Re: The Hydra Ryu Edition

Post  vince Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm really not interested by this kind of "project". What's new exactly? The original modders are ok you did that? And why choosing musics from random other mod? The modder choose the musics in a way, not sure it fits well here. Besides, about the credits, the musics are not by CM Blast, he just reused them from a game.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Hoshi Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 am

Um...sorry, the mod was made just for fun. As for the credits, I'm not really saying that CM Blast created the music, I'm just crediting the creator of the mod where the music came from. I am well aware of where the music came from and who made it.
Ryu Hoshi
Ryu Hoshi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:01 pm

A mod remaker could be interesting, but you should use different music that does not belong to other mods and that are obviously not subject to copyright.
Some broken objects could be replaced, food, weapons and some enemies repositioned, possibly adding some new scenes.
In other words something should be done so a user could be interested in downloading and playing these mods again!
Mine is only a suggestion, then you choose how to proceed Wink
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:49 am

Yea its true, you are allowed to do whatever you like. And it's not a bad idea to bring out these old time favorites into the light of day. For others who don't know about them. But I like your Bare Knuckle Next Generation Mod the best. I'm still playing it until now
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Hoshi Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:06 pm

I got good news, everyone. I'm back after experiencing some difficulties with my mouse.
Ryu Hoshi
Ryu Hoshi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down