SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you come up with your username?

+22
deisha_max
oracle
Don Vecta
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Cosmo
Shiva
HeroBorn
Masta Killa
RotaEA
KFCutman
Crash Dummie
BigDarsh
Shadow Fist King
wawatu
Emthree
Lithium Flower
RuffNTumble
Charco
badjab326
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Benny26
Saven
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How did you come up with your username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post  deisha_max Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:33 pm

Deisha is a Japanese phonetic spelling of a screen name I had on an entertainment forum I used to frequent. Max is one my favorite characters to play in Streets of Rage 2.

deisha_max
Galsia

robbiedarobot83 and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post  Iceferno Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Huh. I seemed to miss this topic. Had a read through your responses. It's always fascinating reading the story behind the name.

Mine comes from two places. I first went by Inferno, which came from the track "Sunrise (Ratty's Inferno)" by Scooter, one of my favourite instrumental Trance tracks from them.

I later changed it to Iceferno some time after playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time and making use of the blue fire in the Ice Cavern. The idea of fusing opposites resonated with me and inspired the blending of several music genres throughout my music creating years.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaarvakian Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:26 am

Nothing really special here. It was/is the name of the characters I made for the original Elder Scrolls games back in the 90's (now that i think about it, I've been making variants of the same character for over 20 years lol). I started using it as an internet handle because it's so unique and theres never any danger of another user having it.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  robbiedarobot83 Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:35 pm

Shadow Fist King wrote:I based my username on the character of the "One Shadow" from the Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple (a.k.a. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) manga series, which I follow every week online. There was also some influence coming from Raoh, the "King of the Fist" from Fist of the North Star.

Both those animes rock, really wish History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi would come back from where it left off, it was a great annime for sure.

robbiedarobot83

Back to top Go down

Post  DustyJill Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:34 am

I made mine by fusing my first name with something that I had on the top of my head. Not very memorable, but it was funny when I came up with it.

Location : The Character Select Screen. Trying To Decide On Who To Play As.

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:58 am

DustyJill wrote:I made mine by fusing my first name with something that I had on the top of my head. Not very memorable, but it was funny when I came up with it.
How about Jill Top Zone? 🙃

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum