SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character: Akuma

3 posters

Go down

Character: Akuma Empty Character: Akuma

Post  RikkaFresh Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 am

Character: Akuma Char_s11

This is a mod to replace SoR2 Shiva with Akuma from Street Fighter. It's largely thanks to Crystalix that I figured out how to mod in the first place and as you'll see in it's unfinished state is working off of his Vegeta character mod.

I haven't worked on this mod in like two years and it's just been sitting on my hard drive so I thought I'd finally just share it with you guys as I have no intentions of actually finishing it. If there's enough interest I'd think about it.

I used to play this game a lot with my girlfriend, but we've split up, so working on it reminds me of her and it's not worth the stress lol. Making character mods for this game is already a massive headache.

What's missing: Holding and walking with weapons isn't aligned to the sprite. While using the bazooka you're still Vegeta. The katana special attack is still Vegeta. Throwing your weapon is still Vegeta. Actually every weapon other than the pistol and SMG you're Vegeta. While riding on motorcycles you're still Shiva. I never created multiple color palettes.
Character: Akuma Hadouk10
Character: Akuma Backtu10

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a4nbbm0ybvm1b1d/AkumaMod.rar/file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1513sHhCpYSnf_7n215W4IkbQzdG7yhui/view?usp=sharing

Install Instruction: Unzip and place files into the data folder in your games directory. I can't remember, you may have to create the data folder yourself... It's been a while. To select Akuma you unlock Shiva, hover over Shiva on the character select screen and press Select or your police button I think and it'll switch to SoR2 Shiva, or in this case Akuma.

Thanks to everyone who decides to try out my mod, and a huge thanks to Crystalix for his help and his awesome Vegeta mod.

RikkaFresh

Mehdi98 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Character: Akuma Empty Re: Character: Akuma

Post  zakforradio Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:33 am

This is major! Thanks for your efforts RikkaFresh, and I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Yea it would bother you to play, and it would remind you of her. But just replace that girlfriend, and another one can be found. I haven't got the chance to test this character out. Holding weapons should be easy to fix. 3-star blitz attacks are a pain. Even though, its a wonderful addition. Thanks for sharing
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Mehdi98 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  joewolf Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:43 pm

This is amazing! Great work! I've been wanting to do main character graphics mods myself but everyone was saying it was impossible. Would you be able to share info on how to do this? Even a link or website where I can find out more would be helpful.
I've looked all around and there's no info. Thank you in advance.

joewolf
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down