SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Help

2 posters

Go down

Some Help Empty Some Help

Post  Abhi5237 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:14 am

Hi
I am new to this forum but i have been playing Sor for like 6 months and a big fan of the remake version.
I was looking forward to create some mods for this game. Is there a way to alter the dress of vanilla SORR characters like remove some part of clothing add some new. If yes then can someone post a guide or link to a guide.
Another thing is that i want to try Shiva and Lisa 3 but the download links are not working so if someone can point me in the right direction i'll be glad.
Thanks in advance

Abhi5237
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Some Help Empty Re: Some Help

Post  bazzza Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Abhi5237 wrote:Hi
I am new to this forum but i have been playing Sor for like 6 months and a big fan of the remake version.
I was looking forward to create some mods for this game. Is there a way to alter the dress of vanilla SORR characters like remove some part of clothing add some new. If yes then can someone post a guide or link to a guide.
Another thing is that i want to try Shiva and Lisa 3 but the download links are not working so if someone can point me in the right direction i'll be glad.
Thanks in advance

First part of your question is no you can not remove part or add any part of the clothing, but only change the color of them.

Shiva and Lisa 3 I believe is a MOD for the open BOR engine, and not SORR Remake so if you want that MOD I would suggest you go to this site http://www.soronline.net/fangames_sl3.htm
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi5237 Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:19 pm

Thanks for you reply.
But it should be possible to change by editing the character and saving as a new one.... ?

Abhi5237
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Abhi5237 wrote:Thanks for you reply.
 But it should be possible to change by editing the character and saving as a new one.... ?

The only thing you can change in the actual editor inside SORR are color pallets the names and the AI, you can not actually change the style of clothing.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi5237 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:31 am

Ya that i have tried.. but is there no other method or may be third party softwares that can help do these.. i have seen mods where people added completely new chars... like the vegeta mod. I dont mind if i have to edit every single sprite.
Thanks

Abhi5237
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum