SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some unused and WIP stuff

Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  iceweb38 Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Per request from Laucorn, I'll leave here some old works that were made public during SORR developpement:


https://mega.nz/#!JMU1BJyI!l3L9k9zr-Rv9yLcFd3_A1v_om3F4O9vzt9gsr_g7_dE


Some people here will probably get nostalgic with stuff like the very first jetski sprites that were first made by members of the old forums before the idea became so popular that it officially got added to the developement of the game.

_________________
Some unused and WIP stuff  Iceweb38
iceweb38
iceweb38
Admin

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Re: Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  Mr.Din Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 pm

I can't wait to get off work and check this out, thanks ice!

_________________
Some unused and WIP stuff  Prevcard_by_dintheabary-dbapu04
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

Posts : 659
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Re: Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:48 pm

some of my work (or base on my work) in there Cool finally unused female ninja (Blaze's edited sprite) was there
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Re: Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  iceweb38 Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Mr.Din wrote:I can't wait to get off work and check this out, thanks ice!

You're welcome!

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:some of my work (or base on my work) in there Cool finally unused female ninja (Blaze's edited sprite) was there

Well it's been some years now and I might have put in stuff that were made by you. My memory is a bit fuzzy now.  Razz
Your stuff is probably in the "Other" folder isn't it? ^^'

I do have plenty of your trashcat sprites but those were not official SORR V5 spites so didn't feel like putting it in the archive.

_________________
Some unused and WIP stuff  Iceweb38
iceweb38
iceweb38
Admin

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Re: Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:09 pm

iceweb38 wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:I can't wait to get off work and check this out, thanks ice!

You're welcome!

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:some of my work (or base on my work) in there Cool finally unused female ninja (Blaze's edited sprite) was there

Well it's been some years now and I might have put in stuff that were made by you. My memory is a bit fuzzy now.  Razz
Your stuff is probably in the "Other" folder isn't it? ^^'

I do have plenty of your trashcat sprites but those were not official SORR V5 spites so didn't feel like putting it in the archive.

Ash's flurry may based on my idea and Other folder there's Kangoroo with Shiva on jetski (aka Roo Joke)... hmm
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Re: Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  Laucorn Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:03 am

thanks for posting these man, I really appreciate this. I even found some of my old stuff I thought I had lost forever.

_________________
Some unused and WIP stuff  Mymadeupscreenshot1ampe7
"BOOM HA! HA! HA!"

AKA Mister X Neo
Laucorn
Laucorn
SorR Contributor

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Re: Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  William Assunção Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:36 am

Thanks for upload this, i remember this older and scrapped sprites back in the past XD

Too bad some of them [ like Master Signal, Zan Donovan, female ninja, etc ] don't became reality Sad

The beta Elle is beautiful, too sad they don't included a "beta Elle" cheat to play with her older sprites...
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-01-10
Location : Santa Luna

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Some unused and WIP stuff  Empty Re: Some unused and WIP stuff

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum