SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoR Collection for V5 - Bare Knuckle Mobile? Yes!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SoR Collection for V5 - Bare Knuckle Mobile? Yes!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SoR Collection for V5 - Bare Knuckle Mobile? Yes!!!

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Alright, development updates:

Updated my last post (before this one, of course) with all the vlog development walkthrough with commentary from CajNatalie herself. Now was the turn of the ferryboat.

As for rips, the factory and the syndicate HQ's are already done and ready to be mounted up. The only remaining bit is the elevator to have everything ripped. But we're going at nice pace, me thinks. Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

SoR Collection for V5 - Bare Knuckle Mobile? Yes!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SoR Collection for V5 - Bare Knuckle Mobile? Yes!!!

Post  Charco Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Will Harakiri appear in the next stage in a background layer or cutscene?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Charco wrote:Will Harakiri appear in the next stage in a background layer or cutscene?
You mean Yamatokiri?
What're you talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:15 am

Yes you fight Yamatokiri and it carries on.
I still don't see the problem. Razz

Anyway, the mod is being put through a magnifying glass right now. Going to get extra details to the pixel and tile. It needs it, considering how awful the placement is at least it can look 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:23 pm

I have a question about the BKM mode stage 6 boss:

You will put Yamato as "Yamatokiri" to replace the BKM samurai?

Btw, good luck with this great mod, i wish everything goes right there Smile
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:29 pm

William Assunção wrote:I have a question about the BKM mode stage 6 boss:

You will put Yamato as "Yamatokiri" to replace the BKM samurai?

Btw, good luck with this great mod, i wish everything goes right there Smile
No he'll just be called Harakiri.
Yamatokiri was sarcasm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:56 pm

After taking forever gridding and matching earlier stages, and forever more getting the background here, the factory is done.

Update...

ONE STAGE TO GO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Final touches can now begin.

Also the ending slides helped me spot a tile error the original team did in Stage 1. I've fixed it up in the stage and slides since the upload.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Welp, this topic can now be locked.
Next on the list is to make this one super good...
SoR Collection for V5 - Bare Knuckle Mobile? Yes!!! - Page 2 Title11
Fixed my collection on the PC to the EU so I can get 240 height stages. Many many fixes and things just overall done better, and of course multiple ways to play it from the start.

Locky locky.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2