SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Gauge Mod - CvS2 Grooves

2 posters

Go down

Special Gauge Mod - CvS2 Grooves Empty Special Gauge Mod - CvS2 Grooves

Post  daniel2221 Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:03 pm

Hello everyone. I'm going to release special gauge mods based on Capcom vs Snk 2.

The first one is the S-Groove:

Special Gauge Mod - CvS2 Grooves Dimmer11
Special Gauge Mod - CvS2 Grooves I6f86l10

Follow me on YouTube and I'll release more cool stuff. Get the mod here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvWEo-Qj_iOsRTsz4KqP_lA/community?lb=UgkxvtkE_E-GPDzoQRR0cGlmKNYtqT41m_4g
daniel2221
daniel2221
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/@danchavyn?si=HXNCaAKfW3Tt4Azb

Don Vecta, SORDave, Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010, Puzirkov and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Special Gauge Mod - CvS2 Grooves Empty Re: Special Gauge Mod - CvS2 Grooves

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:35 pm

That looked interesting, daniel2221!

I liked how you created a similar replica of Capcom vs SNK 2's S-Groove meter, except it is created in a vertical style.

When setting the 'Meter Type' to 'GAUGE' or 'BOTH' on the Game Options menu, it is important to let the meter fill up completely before executing a special move (ie. when 'MAX' flashes on the meter) otherwise this could tire out your character faster by losing vitality if performed prematurely while the meter increases when 'POW' is displayed.

Nevertheless, the S-Groove style could be useful since the original style from SoR3 (or BK III if referring to the Japanese version) looked basic.

The galaxy's #1 SoR Remake player since 2014
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

daniel2221 likes this post

Back to top Go down