SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya The Shogun War

Go down

Saint Seiya The Shogun War Empty Saint Seiya The Shogun War

Post  saintric Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:16 pm

Saint Seiya The Shogun War Pngfin10

Saint Seiya The Shogun War Untitl10

DOWNLOAD this is the whole game not just the mod the reason is because of changed files and original game backgrounds DO NOT install over your original game if you don't want to lose data
https://mega.nz/folder/tlARgCTL#wBpqv1R0KqMH3YEPaqJQEg

Finally a Saint Seiya 2D beat em up created using the SORmaker tool. The games story is loosely based canon with the anime and manga after the 'Silver Saints arc' and the Bronze Saints face a new enemy Hachiman the God of War. The game is designed as a 1 player experience using Pegasus Seiya written over SOR2 Axel.

The game has 8 levels with 2 alternate routes and bonus areas

The Helicopter attack has been replaced with Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken complete with sound
Saint Seiya The Shogun War Level110

Custom objects, breakables and pick up items with a saint seiya theme

Saint Seiya original soundtrack with some other original music to suit levels

Animated cutscenes varying between anime images and 2D sprites

Pegasus Seiya created from scratch although im not too happy with the quality I did my best to improve it and have added some original animations/moves. The character has complete custom voice sound effects from Toru Furuya the original voice actor for Seiya

Levels are either designed originally from me or taken from others mods and edited IF YOU SEE ANYTHING THAT IS YOUR WORK and want me to either remove it or give credits please let me know I want to respect everyones work

The game at the beginning can be cutscene heavy but this is to build the story and they are generally shorter as you advance through the game

If you change any setting make sure guns are always set to OFF there are no animations for Seiya that involve guns. Weapons such as swords,bats,poles etc although in place are not seamless (Seiya doesn't use weapons in the anime generally) the hack and slash works perfectly fine though

ingame images:

I really want to thank Teramussa and the discord channel for helping me get this project started without his help I would never have made the mod thanks again!

I hope theres some Saint Seiya fans out there who try the mod out and give me some feedback good or bad hope you enjoy!

saintric
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum