SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woe is me!!

3 posters

Go down

Woe is me!! Empty Woe is me!!

Post  Karo-sempai Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:01 pm

Oh, woe is me!
I had a good collection of mods,
and some ideas for several of my own mods were being put together (even if I had to swipe locations and portraits from other games for that, with sincere and ardent apologies to the authors and with proper credit to them; because I don't know how to draw, I still find it difficult to use Photoshop)...

And I had a collection of other people's fanfics, and, again, my own ones were being thought over, I started to try and compose them...

And a whole bunch of scripts for mods were being written by me little by little...

......And then BANG! -- a catastrophe. Two of the four hard drives died, almost suddenly. And at the same time Windows refused to boot, I had to reinstall it. As a result, all the mods are pffft, all the collections are pffft, all the scenarios are pffft ... "Everything that was acquired by backbreaking work!!.." -- as one satirical character says in one cult Russian film.
Such a mishap! Such a depression. I felt so damn unhappy. Panic

Karo-sempai
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Woe is me!! Empty Re: Woe is me!!

Post  Iceferno Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Check the two directory links I posted here:
https://sorr.forumotion.net/t1070-mods-collection#18828

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:00 pm

Karo-sempai wrote:Such a mishap! Such a depression. I felt so damn unhappy. Panic
That is a shame, Karo-sempai, just cheer up a little.

A pity that some of your hard drives were permanently out of action, especially the one where Windows was installed.  If you had backed up your copy of SoRR and all of your mods, you would have saved those files from total disaster.  Unfortunately, I cannot help you recover them if you had not been able to save them.

I am sure Iceferno helped you with that situation.
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum