SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!

+6
Herb1e
Puzirkov
Don Vecta
Teramussa
SORDave
Axle Stone 1991
10 posters

Go down

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  Empty Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!

Post  Teramussa Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:02 am

Gameplay by Don Vecta:

It is with great pleasure that I bring you the final version of the police blaze! The mod has 3 files, just put it in the SORRv5.1 data folder. Only work for SORR v5.1 !!

==========================================================================
Exclamation UPDATE v2.1!!!
News:
* Color distribution error that caused weapons (pistol and SMG) to have the color of the belt has been fixed!
* Sprite adjustment using the bazooka has been improved!
* Adjust the sprite using the Kikoushou special move, the change here is in the legs, now they are more proportional!
* Addition of a new technique star in character selection!

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  20_02_10
==========================================================================

Exclamation Files download: https://mega.nz/folder/ZRZDRQyD#vA6eLqZlVcXkuLP9Snk1xQ

Now with palette edition available! The original uniform has the colors of the police officer who helps us with the car/helicopter, the idea was to use that color so I made a predefined palette with those colors ( sor1_blaze1 ). You must put it in the palettes/chars folder and replace it, if you always want this palette available, I recommend that you put it in palettes/ backup_chars, so you will always have this palette even if you click on the reset option in palette editing.

Exclamation Palette download: https://mega.nz/file/ldwFASgB#xmfEbKkUIG4Rw2b_fCCEyS6cnhZMSfL4TxLeGQ4stCM

Note: this modification has a file called sorr.fpg, it is responsible for modifying the blaze in the character selection icon, but its absence does not affect the character, only the icon in the menu. However,if u use other character modifications that change the icon u have to merge the contents of this file,if u don´t know how to do it I'll be showing how to do it later.

HAVE FUN! Authority

Note: I posted how to merge the contents of different sorr.fpg files in the tutorials topic, check it out if you don't know how to do it.

study

Last edited by Teramussa on Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:53 pm; edited 21 times in total
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Don Vecta, SORDave, Herb1e, daniel2221, RicardoXI and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  Empty Re: Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:20 am

Omg, this is amazing, I cant wait to try this out, you did a very good job with this mod. If I could pay you for this, I would. Smile Like a Star @ heaven

Signal

Teramussa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  Empty Re: Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!

Post  SORDave Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:07 pm

Woo! It's out,now to give it a test run!

And excellent work,I hope more awesome character skins comes out for v5.1. Smile

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:04 am

Thanks ! Razz
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:09 am

Testing her on this video. She's quite smooth and looks amazing. Perhaps the only thing missing are the palettes but besides that, she looks and plays fantastically. I love the new Kikoushou beam, that definitely gives her some edge over the original.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov, Herb1e, RicardoXI and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:18 am

Don Vecta wrote:Testing her on this video. She's quite smooth and looks amazing. Perhaps the only thing missing are the palettes but besides that, she looks and plays fantastically. I love the new Kikoushou beam, that definitely gives her some edge over the original.

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  A_202310
Definitely awesome work. Blaze's face looks really cute and you can use her uniform for a mod where she's still working as a cop. I also really liked the new stage in the subway.

Hakuyo

Don Vecta, daniel2221 and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:51 am

Don Vecta wrote:Testing her on this video. She's quite smooth and looks amazing. Perhaps the only thing missing are the palettes but besides that, she looks and plays fantastically. I love the new Kikoushou beam, that definitely gives her some edge over the original.

wow! thanks for the analysis! I'll be putting your video in the first post because my video was horrible! Razz
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Don Vecta, SORDave, Puzirkov, daniel2221 and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:12 pm

I posted how to merge the contents of different sorr.fpg files in the tutorials topic, check it out if you don't know how to do it.

study
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Don Vecta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:33 pm

Version v2.0 of police blaze! now with palettes available! also this new version brings small adjustments in the position of the weapons in hand, now they are better positioned.

Authority
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Don Vecta and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:15 pm

Yeah, looks great, sadly, there's a yellow bit on the uniform that can't be edited but oh well...
Will do a run of a mod with her later

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:00 pm

We need more awesome character skins for v5.1

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:09 pm

This character mod is looking really great! I am especially glad to see this new version allows for new palettes to be made. Here are a few that I made just now. Looking forward to see what you plan to do next for character mods!
Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  Blaze10

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

SORDave, Puzirkov, RicardoXI and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:31 pm

Fantastic job!!!
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Eeiris Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:42 pm

This is my recolor for Blaze cop, it was initially made for the original Blaze but the colors work for both Wink  | open the image in a new tab for better quality
DL - https://mega.nz/file/c7JjiThD#RFdijXZ0V6yDoMwgxuHBARseKuoPF21IB2xwPls29HQ

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  Ij1RQB8
Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  0Bvdjw9
Eeiris
Eeiris
Galsia

Don Vecta, SORDave, Final Crash, RicardoXI and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Blaze Fielding POLICE MOD - UPDATED v2.1 !!  Empty UPDATE 2.1!

Post  Teramussa Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:34 pm

New update! v2.1 with small adjustments and additions, see the first post! Authority
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:08 am

Great work on this, love the colour choices. Thumbs up

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  daniel2221 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:38 am

I played with your character mod. It's one of the best FPG replacements ever! I decided to add some custom sound effects for special moves to improve it even more.
daniel2221
daniel2221
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/@danchavyn?si=HXNCaAKfW3Tt4Azb

Don Vecta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down