SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements

2 posters

Go down

SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Empty SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:19 pm

Greetings all, I have managed to make another eye improvement mod for another character in the streets of rage remake game. I have made adjustments to Shivas eye so it looks better on the character, instead of his face being vanilla brown. I will drop a download link below if anyone is interested in trying this out. If you run into any problems with this mod then contact me directly on this website by messaging my profile name. This mod works for 5.1 as well as 5.2.

Link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z5ip4N6U3WdIIJAXzApgVP1C_Cf2pdYe?usp=sharing

SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Captur19
SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Captur21

Last edited by Axle Stone 1991 on Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Signal

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Empty Shiva New Idle Stance Update (Optional mod)

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:32 pm

Hi everyone, this week has been a busy one for me but as some of you know, I have been working on Blazes New features and improvements overtime, but this week, I have came back to do some designs on Shiva and look at what I could add to him. As of now I have managed to create a new Idle stance for Him, giving him a cool and new look. Images below are shown as examples:
SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Shiva_10
SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Shiva_11
SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Shiva_12

I have given him a snake like stance, similar to the Haku-Ro enemies idle stance, except for the walk. Example:SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  050_bm10

Hope you will all enjoy this new feature I have managed to add to the game. I will leave a download link below.
Link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z5ip4N6U3WdIIJAXzApgVP1C_Cf2pdYe?usp=sharing
This is available for 5.2 as of now, I will have this ready for 5.1 next day.

BUG: This mod has a issue with the weapons not being held in the right position but I will aim to tackle this situation soon. Image example:SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Bug_is10

I will probably update Shivas move set in the future but as of now I'm just doing some experiments. I'm figuring out how I'm going to get super Shiva done as well as make other mods I have planned out in the future.

REQUEST: If it is possible could someone on this forum help me get (Super Shiva) done, as he is half way done, but he is still missing some of his original sprites from SORR v4, I would really appreciate this a lot.

Signal

Herb1e, Rain and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Empty Re: SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements

Post  Rain Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:46 am

I love the new stance look!

also, I think I might have the super shiva from v4 sprites you were talking about but I'll have to double check but if I have them, I'll be sure to send them your way
Rain
Rain
Electra

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements  Empty Re: SOR 3 Shiva New Features + Improvements

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down