SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoping someone can help

2 posters

Go down

Hoping someone can help  Empty Hoping someone can help

Post  Nightmare_Snake_ Wed May 11, 2022 12:27 pm

Hello I was hoping I can get some help so in v5.2 not sure if it's possible or not I'm using a Xbox controller and I wanna make the Xbox controls or something like for example Y is to change characters and the palettes but I wanna make it to Y only to switch the characters and B to change palettes that's all and does anyone have the mod of Cadillacs and dinosaur with the data folder if there's any
Nightmare_Snake_
Nightmare_Snake_
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hoping someone can help  Empty Reply to original post.

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Wed May 11, 2022 3:55 pm

Nightmare_Snake_ wrote:Hello I was hoping I can get some help so in v5.2 not sure if it's possible or not I'm using a Xbox controller and I wanna make the Xbox controls or something like for example Y is to change characters and the palettes but I wanna make it to Y  only to switch the characters and B to change palettes that's all and does anyone have the mod of Cadillacs and dinosaur with the data folder if there's any

If you want to make the "Y" button on your controller to switch characters during the select stage, then set the "Y" button as your call police button in controller settings in SORR. if you want to make "B" as changing the Pallett then make the "B" Button your special move button. I hope this helps.

the mod Cadillacs and dinosaurs doesn't come with a data folder as far as I can see, unfortunately. However, a Pallett folder is available, if you don't know how to set that up, or if you don't have the Pallett folder, I can forward this to you upon request.

Signal

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum