SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You, SoRR is INCREDIBLE!

3 posters

Go down

Thank You, SoRR is INCREDIBLE! Empty Thank You, SoRR is INCREDIBLE!

Post  Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:34 am

Before I knew about SoRR (roughly two years ago), I used to think how each of the Streets of Rage games (1–3, at the time) have unique gameplay mechanics that I like, but I was also disappointed that there was never a game in the series that combined the best qualities that each game had to offer. You can imagine how happy I was when I found out a group of people thought the same thing—and made it happen!

But you didn't just make it happen. You made it conquer. I've never seen a fan game as good as Streets of Rage Remake. This is the only fan-made game of any series that I love playing. In terms of gameplay, it puts all other beat 'em ups to shame (although I haven't yet played SoR4, for whatever that's worth [my queue of games is ridiculously long]). Thank you for all the hard work it took to make this happen. I'm completely head over heels with it. The feature to choose mechanics from the various games is insanely cool, and the redone music completely blew me away—it's absolutely incredible. You guys are heroes and legends for making this happen. Thank you!
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Galsia

Benny26, zakforradio, Puzirkov and nmplayer like this post

Back to top Go down

Thank You, SoRR is INCREDIBLE! Empty Re: Thank You, SoRR is INCREDIBLE!

Post  Charco Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:12 am

Great to see positive feedback!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:25 am

Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg wrote:Before I knew about SoRR (roughly two years ago), I used to think how each of the Streets of Rage games (1–3, at the time) have unique gameplay mechanics that I like, but I was also disappointed that there was never a game in the series that combined the best qualities that each game had to offer. You can imagine how happy I was when I found out a group of people thought the same thing—and made it happen!

But you didn't just make it happen. You made it conquer. I've never seen a fan game as good as Streets of Rage Remake. This is the only fan-made game of any series that I love playing. In terms of gameplay, it puts all other beat 'em ups to shame (although I haven't yet played SoR4, for whatever that's worth [my queue of games is ridiculously long]). Thank you for all the hard work it took to make this happen. I'm completely head over heels with it. The feature to choose mechanics from the various games is insanely cool, and the redone music completely blew me away—it's absolutely incredible. You guys are heroes and legends for making this happen. Thank you!

I agree with you on this. I've been playing SoRR for a few years now. And I haven't got sick of it at all. It's hard to see SoRR as a fan-made game. Because it's just that good. Keep on Ragin` guys
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down