SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr.

5 posters

Go down

SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr. Empty SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr.

Post  Puzirkov Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:38 am

To the credit of the developers of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, we must admit that they managed to create a real cinematic blockbuster - of course, as much as the rather limited capabilities of the NES allowed.
In addition, in this game, literally everything is permeated with the atmosphere of the very "Doomsday", which is so much loved by movie fans all over the world. What are the locations that are perfectly familiar from the film - here you will find a roadside diner with a parking lot filled with trucks, a psychiatric clinic, and a steel factory.

The gameplay is also very pleasing - at the first level, we, controlling Arnold Schwarzenegger, deal with the bandits attacking us only with the help of fists, and the boss is the same hairy thug from whom the main character took away his clothes (though here Schwarzenegger's character was dressed from the very beginning ).
The most unusual level of the game Terminator 2: Judgment Day is considered to be the second, in which the cyborg T-800 rushes on a motorcycle around the city, and the T-1000 pursues him in a truck. Due to the complex controls, at one time many players went through this level over and over again before they realized that they needed to shoot a gun at the truck pursuing the hero.
The rest of the locations are extremely simple, with a standard platformer side view, and, nevertheless, each of them has its own peculiarities. So, in a psychiatric clinic, the terminator is looking for Sarah Connor, shooting the orderlies attacking him and dodging collisions with the T-1000. As in the movie, in the game the “good terminator” vows not to kill ordinary people, and for this he is rewarded - if you shoot only at the feet of the orderlies in the clinic, at the end of the level you can get a more powerful weapon. In the building of the Siberdine Systems corporation we are already confronted by the police special forces, and the terminator is rushing around different floors like crazy, placing bombs everywhere.
Finally, the final level is the steel mill, where the game remembers that it is a platformer (there will be a lot of jumps on the swing), and where we will face the final battle with the T-1000. In general, the game is interesting, with beautiful graphics for its time, with excellent character animation. But today such a project can only be found on the screens of mobile devices.

SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr. Sorr_v10
Yesterday I played this game late in the evening, I was tired and fell asleep a couple of times, but T1000 did not sleep and beat me. Thanks Serrr!!! Enjoy!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKzNTFUM27F2BbBnoE1ysv1fi3ExnU_2/view

Hakuyo

SpideyKeiiti likes this post

Back to top Go down

SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr. Empty Re: SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr.

Post  Rain Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:26 pm

looks cool personally i don't play the nes mods but still looks really good
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr. Empty Re: SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr.

Post  SpideyKeiiti Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:35 pm

I loved Terminator and Terminator 2 movies, I didn't watch the other ones because there's no reason imo, including what they did with John Connor on Terminator 2019 so of course I would play this mod.

Finally I had the opportunity to play a Serrr platform based Mod for SOR Maker, Stage 5 was my favorite part!

Being a short and simple mod, was fun from the begin until the end,

What a nice Custom HUD bar, specialy that Terminator face spinning on "OK" bar Special,
and of course, playing as Adam with sunglasses and SOR4 voices made him a little 'Stylish'? lol

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockmanxx Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:29 pm

SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr. ScOaJs7
This is Gold lmao
Rockmanxx
Rockmanxx
Galsia

zakforradio and Puzirkov like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:44 am

The Adam character with sunglasses looks damn awesome. This is like the best thing that happened to SoRR.
And 8-bit graphics are the best
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:33 pm

zakforradio wrote:The Adam character with sunglasses looks damn awesome. This is like the best thing that happened to SoRR.
And 8-bit graphics are the best

SORMAKER! TERMINATOR 2 (NES) Remake by Serrr. Nick_p10

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down